PDA

View Full Version : My First Tattoo!!!!

mustang04
09-09-2007, 12:54 AM
its a Celtic cross (i'm mostly irish) w/ our cattle brand in the center it didnt hurt really, actually felt good in a kinky kinda way lol

http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/1473/dscf0262yr6.jpg

CHS_CG
09-09-2007, 12:59 AM
Looks good. I have two and they felt weird but I never cried with either one of them.

DU_stud04
09-09-2007, 01:02 AM
is that your initials in the middle?

looks nice reg

also, is it finished or are you going to get more work on it?

mustang04
09-09-2007, 01:06 AM
Originally posted by DU_stud04
is that your initials in the middle?

looks nice reg

yep./..thats also my dad's and my cattle brand

luvhoops34
09-09-2007, 01:14 AM
Originally posted by mustang04
its a Celtic cross (i'm mostly irish) w/ our cattle brand in the center it didnt hurt really, actually felt good in a kinky kinda way lol

babe, that is sooo hot!:inlove:

KTA
09-09-2007, 01:21 AM
ok Paris

luvhoops34
09-09-2007, 01:27 AM
Originally posted by KTA
ok Paris

hey you dumped my ass on yahoo go to bed

ASUFrisbeeStud
09-09-2007, 01:31 AM

Who did it, Reg?

mustang04
09-09-2007, 01:42 AM
Originally posted by ASUFrisbeeStud
Who did it, Reg?

guy named Dean at Electric Voodoo

ASUFrisbeeStud
09-09-2007, 01:48 AM
guy named Dean at Electric Voodoo

Dean owns the place. Randy does all of mine.

mustang04
09-09-2007, 01:53 AM
Dean owns the place. Randy does all of mine.

cool deal.....dean is crazy haha

you like it?

ASUFrisbeeStud
09-09-2007, 01:53 AM
http://photos-b.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v113/24/41/54100086/n54100086_30548665_4753.jpg

I like this one better.

mustang04
09-09-2007, 01:54 AM
http://photos-b.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v113/24/41/54100086/n54100086_30548665_4753.jpg

I like this one better.
what...that picture?

mustang04
09-09-2007, 01:56 AM
heres another pic

http://img453.imageshack.us/img453/5281/dscf0257gj1.jpg

KTA
09-09-2007, 02:01 AM
hey you dumped my ass on yahoo go to bed

yup, woke up and pc was still on, going back to bed ;)

ASUFrisbeeStud
09-09-2007, 01:31 PM
cool deal.....dean is crazy haha

you like it?

Yeah I like it, looks good, means something to you. That's all you can ask for in a good tat.

luvhoops34
09-09-2007, 01:50 PM
The whole process looks painful.:(

How does the guy work with gloves on?

Bull19
09-09-2007, 06:02 PM
how much did that run you??? im guessing a good 250 at least?

mustang04
09-09-2007, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by Bull19
how much did that run you??? im guessing a good 250 at least?

nah.... $160

sweetwater07
09-09-2007, 06:54 PM
thats a pretty cool tattoo reggie....even if it is a cross..lol

Emerson1
09-09-2007, 07:05 PM
Originally posted by luvhoops34
The whole process looks painful.:(

How does the guy work with gloves on?
I'm guessing the same way a doctor or dentist does.

pirate4state
09-09-2007, 07:13 PM
cool ~~ how long did that take?

mustang04
09-09-2007, 07:16 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
cool ~~ how long did that take?

about 50 minutes

zebrablue2
09-09-2007, 07:19 PM

what a waste of money, 160 dollars. could have donated that to starving kids around the world, or the homeless. would have told my son the same thing. bottom line, your choice. as long as you think it was the right thing to do. I'm 48, and do not agree with marking up your body, but again, your choice. at least you can hide that one, but if I were you, wouldn't get any more. your choice though. just do not do something you may regret later in life.

pirate4state
09-09-2007, 07:20 PM
about 50 minutes what did your dad say? does he know?

mustang04
09-09-2007, 07:26 PM
Originally posted by zebrablue2
what a waste of money, 160 dollars. could have donated that to starving kids around the world, or the homeless.

think about this statement next time you spend money that you didnt have to......

mustang04
09-09-2007, 07:27 PM
what did your dad say? does he know?

i told them at the beginning of summer that i was gonna get it.....but i havent actually told them i've gotten it yet

sweetwater07
09-09-2007, 07:28 PM
what a waste of money, 160 dollars. could have donated that to starving kids around the world, or the homeless. would have told my son the same thing. bottom line, your choice. as long as you think it was the right thing to do. I'm 48, and do not agree with marking up your body, but again, your choice. at least you can hide that one, but if I were you, wouldn't get any more. your choice though. just do not do something you may regret later in life.

damn..no need for that...the tattoo isn't on your back so don't shun tattoos or piercing... i got my nipples pierced yesterday..ha

Old Tiger
09-09-2007, 07:30 PM
Forget starving kids in other countries. That aint my problem.

mustang04
09-09-2007, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by sweetwater07
damn..no need for that...the tattoo isn't on your back so don't shun tattoos or piercing... i got my nipples pierced yesterday..ha

its ok...everyone is entitled to their opinion.....i work my ass off each summer climbing wind turbines so i can buy things FOR ME...so let zebrablue make his lil comments and go on with his life

mustang04
09-09-2007, 07:31 PM
Originally posted by Go Blue
Forget starving kids in other countries. That aint my problem.

seriously...maybe i should air-mail my table scraps to china

pirate4state
09-09-2007, 07:33 PM
seriously...maybe i should air-mail my table scraps to china

lmao

sweetwater07
09-09-2007, 07:37 PM
its ok...everyone is entitled to their opinion.....i work my ass off each summer climbing wind turbines so i can buy things FOR ME...so let zebrablue make his lil comments and go on with his life

lol yeah it gets old though...consverative folk still hanging on to the old times...but anywho..what company do you work for...i work for B&B Solvent during the summers...but i don't climb, we dig the holes for siemens to put the turbine up...good money out there!!

zebrablue2
09-09-2007, 07:49 PM

mustang04-- you are correct. I spend a grand plus a year on the sport of golf. guess I could donate that for sure. just talked to you like a son. keep on working hard in life and I know you will do well.

CHS_CG
09-09-2007, 08:02 PM

I personally have two tattoos. My first one is on my back and it was the same tattoo my best friend (who died in high school) and I were goin to get when she turned 18. I can now carry her with me forever and if I ever start to forget I just take a look at that and remember. The 2nd one I have is a patch of Daisys with a banner in it that says 'Taylor'. Of course that is for my daughter. To some it may be a waste of money but to me its an expression. I know one person that has 5 of them and you cant see any of them. If you dont know her you dont know she has them. As far as I am concerned if you work hard for your money (such as reggie did this summer and I did for mine) you are entitled to spend it how you see fit. I know I will never have a regret for either one of mine and I really dont see reggie having any either.

zebrablue2
09-09-2007, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
I personally have two tattoos. My first one is on my back and it was the same tattoo my best friend (who died in high school) and I were goin to get when she turned 18. I can now carry her with me forever and if I ever start to forget I just take a look at that and remember. The 2nd one I have is a patch of Daisys with a banner in it that says 'Taylor'. Of course that is for my daughter. To some it may be a waste of money but to me its an expression. I know one person that has 5 of them and you cant see any of them. If you dont know her you dont know she has them. As far as I am concerned if you work hard for your money (such as reggie did this summer and I did for mine) you are entitled to spend it how you see fit. I know I will never have a regret for either one of mine and I really dont see reggie having any either.

agreed. I shot my mouth off on a earlier post. once again, just my running mouth opinon. forgive and forget. those are two very good reasons. good expressions indeed.

Pmoney
09-09-2007, 08:47 PM
thats sweet....once i get into college im thinkin about getting one on my shoulder, that is a green clover with a celtic cross in the middle of it, cause im irish also

burnet44
09-09-2007, 08:55 PM

Its ok
Im not a tat person
as noted by the younger crowd here
I think tats can be tastefully done
small unobtrusive
while tats dont make people "who" they are
but isnt that a reason to get em
and I know to each his/her own
and many use them to "express" themselves
My dad had one from the Navy
wasnt big or gaudy just USN

many old service men had them

I think the thing people have against them are

1. many are gaudy all up and down the arm and just plain ugly
2. The ones on the calves are just dumb one initial one each one
3. some look trashy as in the "Tramp Stamp" on girls lower back
4. the ones on ladies chest are bad sorry not cute
5. they have been associated with bikers which is not bad but not mainstream ethier (yea I know many execs have a tat and ride their bike on the weekends)
6. while it looks ok now what will it be when your 50? faded and just a big birthmark
7. some people have so many it bad yeah I know Miami Ink lol
8. I guess its kinda the old school deal of expression-why does everyone have to express themselves? "Its who I am" well maybe everyone dont wanna know who or what you are
9. The NBA
10 many as I do see them as gang related I know yours is not but you do know thats true aka the Thug factor

I actually think yours looks good
I hope it looks like that a long time

also the ones with your name across your back like a jersey are bad
like you dont know who you are

fire away Im sure someone will
remember the list is long for all you mo's

SWMustang
09-09-2007, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by sweetwater07
lol yeah it gets old though...consverative folk still hanging on to the old times...but anywho

I think that's where you're wrong. Every generation thinks they are far more "hip" than the generation before. There's nothing you're doing or can do that hasn't been done before. The way the next generation will revolt will be by NOT getting a tattoo and belittling you for your choice.

That being said, I don't care if Reg wants a tat. I've blown a lot more money than that on self indulgent items.

luvhoops34
09-09-2007, 09:08 PM
My dad was as conservative as they come, but he was in the Navy and had a bunch of tats. He had a star on the back of his had in between his thumb and index finger, he had a hula girl on one of his forearms and he had a sunrise with an eagle flying over it on his chest. He also had the Navy insignia on his other forearm. :D

luvhoops34
09-09-2007, 09:10 PM
Here is the website for Reggie's tattoo artist if any of y'all are interested.

Electric Voodoo (http://www.electricvoodootattoo.com/)

Stownhorse
09-09-2007, 09:13 PM
I got this one about 2 months ago....

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s270/culyssesb/ImportedPhotos00000.jpg

thatsminty
09-09-2007, 09:43 PM

thatsminty
09-09-2007, 10:43 PM
maybe I just dont understand the whole "lets get a tattoo of a cross"

my little brother has one on his upper arm and it just looks gay.

olddawggreen
09-09-2007, 10:52 PM
Since you already have the brand, I think your next one should be the cow!http://img460.imageshack.us/img460/3699/strangetattoopo5.th.png (http://img460.imageshack.us/my.php?image=strangetattoopo5.png)

:D :D ;)

olddawggreen
09-09-2007, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by luvhoops34
My dad was as conservative as they come, but he was in the Navy and had a bunch of tats. He had a star on the back of his had in between his thumb and index finger, he had a hula girl on one of his forearms and he had a sunrise with an eagle flying over it on his chest. He also had the Navy insignia on his other forearm. :D

It was actually because I saw so many guys with tattoos when I was a young man serving in the navy, that I made the decision to never get a tattoo. They were really pretty when they were fresh, but the older guys tattoos had all lost their color and were just kind of a cruddy looking blue. I will never forget we had one old chief Petty Officer that had two blue birds on his chest, an anchor chain and anchor coming out of his rear and a naked woman on his fore arm.

The only tattoo that I ever really considered getting was the Texas flag on my upper arm, but I sobered up and didn't do it. I've always been glad that I didn't go through with it. I've known too many people that have regretted it later in life. But then some of them got some pretty stupid tattoos when they were young. At least you really put some thought into it and got a tattoo of something that has meaning to you. I don't see your tattoo being something you personally will get tired of. And it's in a place where it can't be seen unless you choose for it to be.

It's really a personal thing and it's no one elses business what you do with your body. :)

I'm ok with them, as long as my son's don't ever get one.:D ;)

burnet44
09-09-2007, 11:21 PM
the difference is
people serving their country and get a tat for that
and people who just want a tat

abd the ciw was funny
lol
i hope that was drawn on
surely no one would do that
and dont call me shirley

mustang04
09-09-2007, 11:24 PM
Originally posted by burnet44
the difference is
people serving their country and get a tat for that
and people who just want a tat

but alot of ppl who get a tat in the military were gonna get a tat regardless...being in the military just helped make up their mind of what to get

burnet44
09-09-2007, 11:29 PM
but alot of ppl who get a tat in the military were gonna get a tat regardless...being in the military just helped make up their mind of what to get

thats why they have regs on tats in the military
you used to not be able to have them on the neck
so many have them the military changed it
wonder if they check the ladies for a tramp stamp? lol

Army Changes Tattoo Policy
From Army News Service

Mar 18 2006
By J.D. Leipold
The Army has revised its policy on tattoos in an effort to bolster recruitment of highly-qualified individuals who might otherwise have been excluded from joining.

Tattoos are now permitted on the hands and back of the neck if they are not “extremist, indecent, sexist or racist.” Army Regulation 670-1, which was modified via a message released Jan. 25, also now specifies: “Any tattoo or brand anywhere on the head or face is prohibited except for permanent make-up.”

For women, allowable make-up would be permanent eye-liner, eyebrows and makeup applied to fill in lips, officials said. They said permanent make-up should be conservative and complement the uniform and complexion in both style and color and will not be trendy.

The change was made because Army officials realized the number of potential recruits bearing skin art had grown enormously over the years.

About 30 percent of Americans between the ages of 25 and 34 have tattoos, according to a Scripps Howard News Service and Ohio University survey. For those under age 25, the number is about 28 percent. In all, the post-baby-boom generations are more than three times as likely as boomers to have tattoos.

As a result of tattoo attitude changes, Army Regulation 670-1, chapter 1-8E (1) has been modified via an ALARACT 017/2006 message.

Additionally, paragraph 1-8B (1) (A) was revised to state: “Tattoos that are not extremist, indecent, sexist or racist are allowed on the hands and neck. Initial entry determinations will be made according to current guidance.”

The Army has never allowed indecent tattoos on any part of the body, G1 officials pointed out.

The new policy allows recruits and all Soldiers to sport tattoos on the neck behind an imaginary line straight down and back of the jawbone, provided the tattoos don’t violate good taste.

“The only tattoos acceptable on the neck are those on the back of the neck,” said Hank Minitrez, Army G-1 Human Resources Policy spokesman. “The ‘back’ of the neck is defined as being just under the ear lobe and across the back of the head. Throat tattoos on that portion of the neck considered the front, the ear lobe forward) are prohibited.”

Soldiers who are considering putting tattoos on their hands and necks, should consider asking their chain of command prior to being inked.

“While the Army places trust in the integrity of its Soldiers and leaders, if a Soldier has a questionable case regarding tattoos, he or she should seek the advice of the local commander through the chain of command,” added Minitrez.

Should a Soldier not seek advice and have tattoos applied that aren’t in keeping with AR-670, the command will counsel the Soldier on medical options, but may not order the Soldier to have the tattoos removed. However, if a Soldier opts not to take the medical option at Army expense, the Soldier may be discharged from service.

The U.S. Coast Guard has a limitation on the size of a tattoo in percentages of a given area that will not exceed 25 percent of the space between wrist and elbow, knee and ankle, but it does not allow tattoos on the hands or neck.

The Army’s new policy, however, does not mean Soldiers should rush out and have the backs of their necks or their hands entirely covered in decorative art, Minitrez said.

“The Army does not have a percentage policy for tattoos,” Minitrez said. “As long as tattoos do not distract from good military order and discipline and are not extremist, racist, sexist or indecent they’re permitted.”

If a Soldier’s current command has no issue with his/her tattoos, the Soldier should have personnel files so notated that the Soldier is in line with AR-670, officials said. Though not mandatory, having the notation entered serves as back-up documentation at a follow-on command which might feel the Soldier’s tattoos don’t meet Army regulations.

BobcatBenny
09-10-2007, 03:25 PM
http://modblog.bmezine.com/wp-content/uploads/200704041035-pix1.jpg

Ranger Mom?

Ranger Mom
09-10-2007, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by BobcatBenny

Ranger Mom?

Sorry...wrong tramp!!

I have no markings on me!!;)

BobcatBenny
09-10-2007, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Sorry...wrong tramp!!

I have no markings on me!!;)

Yeah Baaabe! In my best Austin Powers voice.

pirate4state
09-10-2007, 03:35 PM

Ranger Mom?

:eek: :eek: that is just not nice!!! lucky for you Ranger Mom has a wicked sense of humor

Ranger Mom
09-10-2007, 03:38 PM
:eek: :eek: that is just not nice!!! lucky for you Ranger Mom has a wicked sense of humor

LOL!! Only a select few could have posted that and got by with it!!:D

CHS_CG
09-10-2007, 03:39 PM
http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i251/smileyangel22486/MyTat.jpg

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i251/smileyangel22486/MyTat2.jpg

there are mine. my one on my ankle isnt very good due to the picture being taken the next day right after I had that goo on it

BobcatBenny
09-10-2007, 03:44 PM
http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~elkridge/spanking.jpg
No Ranger Mom! Noooo! I am sooorrrryy!

pirate4state
09-10-2007, 03:47 PM
http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~elkridge/spanking.jpg
No Ranger Mom! Noooo! I am sooorrrryy!

you'd probably enjoy that too much!! :eek: :eek: she'll have to find another way :thinking:

I need to get back to work

Ranger Mom
09-10-2007, 03:48 PM
you'd probably enjoy that too much!! :eek: :eek: she'll have to find another way :thinking:

I need to get back to work

LOL!!! I just need to get to work...I haven't started anything to get "back" too!!:eek:

pirate4state
09-10-2007, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
LOL!!! I just need to get to work...I haven't started anything to get "back" too!!:eek:

I started some stuff this morning, got the "correct this" back after lunch and there they have sat all afternoon. :D Eh, he's been visiting with his buddies talking about a dove trip and I've been here & there. :D

Stownhorse
09-10-2007, 05:21 PM

This is true! But forget all the haters, yall have your opinions, and my opinion of your opinions is that they suck but it doesnt matter what I think.

AP Panther Fan
09-10-2007, 05:26 PM
Originally posted by Stownhorse
This is true! But forget all the haters, yall have your opinions, and my opinion of your opinions is that they suck but it doesnt matter what I think.

I had to read that about 3 times and then it made sense. :cool:

Reggie, I like your tattoo. Pirate4State has strict instructions to touch it if she gets to see you this weekend.:D

BobcatBenny
09-11-2007, 08:06 PM
http://www.newyorkrangers.com/fanzone/images/FANatics/Cornwell_J_041706.jpg
Ranger Mom's dirty little secret.

mustang04
09-11-2007, 09:12 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
I had to read that about 3 times and then it made sense. :cool:

Reggie, I like your tattoo. Pirate4State has strict instructions to touch it if she gets to see you this weekend.:D

sweeeeeeeeet:D :D