PDA

View Full Version : Crow Pie Come And Get It (TEXAS over TCU)

KTA
09-08-2007, 09:46 PM
http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc164/KTA_KTA_KTA/Crow20Pie.jpg

HOOK'EM!!!

Snydertigersrul
09-08-2007, 09:47 PM
Originally posted by KTA
http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc164/KTA_KTA_KTA/Crow20Pie.jpg

HOOK'EM!!!

How many of you really believe that TCU had a chance to win?

I SAY HOOK'EM

scrub c
09-08-2007, 09:48 PM
Texas had to flex a little muscle in the second half... Horns D is awesome...

burnet44
09-08-2007, 09:49 PM
I did
texas still has a long way to go
OL still not where it needs to be

Txbroadcaster
09-08-2007, 09:59 PM
Originally posted by burnet44
I did
texas still has a long way to go
OL still not where it needs to be

over 400 yards agianst a D like TCU is a good jumping off point

KTA
09-08-2007, 10:05 PM
heres a piece for (enough to go around)

g$$
frogbacker09
IHStangFan
kof96
briefcase

sinton66
09-08-2007, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by KTA

g$$
frogbacker09
IHStangFan
kof96
briefcase

Make 'em cook it themselves.;)

GO HORNS!

Txbroadcaster
09-08-2007, 10:11 PM
IMO a TCU fan should not have to eat crow, they are just rooting for their team

Crow eating IMO is reserved for non fans who pick one team over another and then talk smack about it

burnet44
09-08-2007, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
over 400 yards agianst a D like TCU is a good jumping off point

rushing?

JasperDog94
09-08-2007, 10:12 PM
rushing? TCU hadn't allowed a 100 yard rusher in 21 straight games.

Charles had 130+

Try again...

sinton66
09-08-2007, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
IMO a TCU fan should not have to eat crow, they are just rooting for their team

Crow eating IMO is reserved for non fans who pick one team over another and then talk smack about it

I agree, frogbacker gets a pass.

luvhoops34
09-08-2007, 10:17 PM
kof96 has been invisible since friday! Maybe he's full of crow pie?

IHStangFan
09-08-2007, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by KTA

g$$
frogbacker09
IHStangFan
kof96
briefcase yup...I'll eat mine. In the 2nd half, looked like TCU couldn't do anything right, and Texas couldn't do anything wrong. Figures...as soon as I turned on the tv to start watching it went from 10-0 TCU to well...a slaughter.

PS....did Blake play? :thinking:

JasperDog94
09-08-2007, 10:24 PM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
yup...I'll eat mine. In the 2nd half, looked like TCU couldn't do anything right, and Texas couldn't do anything wrong. Figures...as soon as I turned on the tv to start watching it went from 10-0 TCU to well...a slaughter.

PS....did Blake play? :thinking: I don't think he was in every play. I know I heard his name a couple of times. (Mostly coming from the announcers saying how good Texas was blocking him):)

IHStangFan
09-08-2007, 10:34 PM
okay guys.....seriously now...calm down. Why is it that UT fans feel the need to make a huge deal out of "I TOLD YOU SO!" Not everyone is always going to like/pick your team. So they won tonight, congrats to Mac and the Horns....but all you do by making a big deal about "you picked against us...we won...I'm going to tell you how dumb you are now" is set yourself up for the big fall. :rolleyes:

KTA
09-08-2007, 10:46 PM
id be mad to if I had to eat crow, somebody call the waaabulance :p

KTA
09-08-2007, 10:47 PM
I agree, frogbacker gets a pass

And on the 8th day of the 9th month it was done, and KTA rested, and it was good.

Emerson1
09-08-2007, 11:05 PM
okay guys.....seriously now...calm down. Why is it that UT fans feel the need to make a huge deal out of "I TOLD YOU SO!" Not everyone is always going to like/pick your team. So they won tonight, congrats to Mac and the Horns....but all you do by making a big deal about "you picked against us...we won...I'm going to tell you how dumb you are now" is set yourself up for the big fall. :rolleyes:
It's not just UT fans that make these threads, there is one every week for some HS game, but I am glad you only see it as that.:rolleyes:

TMer25
09-08-2007, 11:36 PM
yup...I'll eat mine. In the 2nd half, looked like TCU couldn't do anything right, and Texas couldn't do anything wrong. Figures...as soon as I turned on the tv to start watching it went from 10-0 TCU to well...a slaughter.

PS....did Blake play? :thinking:

Blake started and for the most part Hills did a hell of a job on him. Had one tackle in the first half and don't recall him doing anything in the second half.

KTJ
09-08-2007, 11:45 PM

I'm pretty sure you can make that claim for any team, college or high school. So instead of "UT fans", I would have put "[insert team here]".

burnet44
09-08-2007, 11:47 PM
Originally posted by JasperDog94
TCU hadn't allowed a 100 yard rusher in 21 straight games.

Charles had 130+

total and ypc?

TMer25
09-08-2007, 11:52 PM
total and ypc?

Charles had 22-134. 6.1 a carry.

JHS_c/o_06'
09-09-2007, 02:29 AM
spin it g$$

IHStangFan
09-09-2007, 07:33 AM
KTJ...Emerson, etc.....find me another thread that was posted this weekend about "I told you so" and eating crow that calls out individuals.... So yeah..I think I can narrow it down to Horn fans. Is this always the case? No, but UT fans seem to be the best at it. I'll eat my crow, as I ran my mouth...as stated above..congrats to the Horns.

Phil C
09-09-2007, 08:00 AM
A great and much needed win by the Horns against a good TCU team. Good job by the Texas Defense and the Horns offense did great the second half.
Blake played very well and made some good plays but I think afterwards they were keying on stopping him and it worked. He is a great player.

sinton66
09-09-2007, 08:46 AM
KTJ...Emerson, etc.....find me another thread that was posted this weekend about "I told you so" and eating crow that calls out individuals.... So yeah..I think I can narrow it down to Horn fans. Is this always the case? No, but UT fans seem to be the best at it. I'll eat my crow, as I ran my mouth...as stated above..congrats to the Horns.

There is no substitute for intelligent contribution, but unfortunately, the words "intelligence" and "college threads" rarely belong in the same sentence.

IHStangFan
09-09-2007, 09:39 AM
Originally posted by sinton66
There is no substitute for intelligent contribution, but unfortunately, the words "intelligence" and "college threads" rarely belong in the same sentence. LOL....yeah, I think you have a point. I'm as guilty as any though. Shame on me!

:doh:

KTJ
09-09-2007, 10:12 AM

Dude, I'm not contributing to the "eat crow" idea. In fact, I don't know why this thread was even started. I'm just stating the facts. ;) (Even more so, I don't know why I opened it to begin with.)

Also, if you really need some sort of example, I can definitely find it just by going back into the archives.

Phil C
09-09-2007, 11:20 AM
LOL....yeah, I think you have a point. I'm as guilty as any though. Shame on me!

:doh:

IHStangFan this is what happens when we post threads other than 3A downlow high school football. Shame!

Phil C
09-09-2007, 11:20 AM
And I still enjoy the Tour de France. They will be cleaning it up and we can really enjoy the race.

IHStangFan
09-09-2007, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by KTJ
Dude, I'm not contributing to the "eat crow" idea. In fact, I don't know why this thread was even started. I'm just stating the facts. ;) (Even more so, I don't know why I opened it to begin with.)

Also, if you really need some sort of example, I can definitely find it just by going back into the archives. LOL...I know man, I know....I question why I even looked to begin with.

Phil...you still crack me up, LOL.

rockdale80
09-09-2007, 11:41 AM
I wouldnt go as far as to say eat crow. I thought it was a very good possibility that Texas would lose to TCU. Saw some good things out of UT and they came out with a W.