PDA

View Full Version : Three Teams that should move into the top 25

Pudlugger
09-27-2003, 09:20 AM
Cuero,Sealy and Yoakum all are winning and have played tough schedules. (Marlin drops out) :cool:

Stangster
09-27-2003, 05:43 PM
How about Sweetwater?

Pudlugger
09-27-2003, 07:19 PM
Stangster:
How about Sweetwater?Yeah, Sweetwater is good too! :)

crocbull
09-27-2003, 10:50 PM
how about crockett there doing pretty good this year.......

Pudlugger
09-27-2003, 10:58 PM
crocbull:
how about crockett there doing pretty good this year.......Yeah I wouldn't be surprised to see them up there soon as well!

lepfan
09-27-2003, 11:02 PM
Pud, check PM

landries
09-28-2003, 12:51 AM
what about hutto and smithville

Pudlugger
09-28-2003, 08:15 AM
landries:
what about hutto and smithvilleNot yet but they are knocking on the door. :D

3afan
09-28-2003, 08:18 AM
look at your DISTRICT STANDINGS - thats more importtant than any poll ...

silver king
09-28-2003, 08:26 AM
I eally think pi tarpons should be in the top twenty

niceguy1986
09-29-2003, 12:26 AM
Hutto is 4-1 and here we are being compared to an 0-5 team, thats just a low blow to Hutto.

TarponFanInNorthTexas
09-29-2003, 12:32 AM
silver king:
I eally think pi tarpons should be in the top twentyMan, stop it with that! It's whats at the END of the season that counts, not the BS during the season.

reptard7isCRAZY
09-29-2003, 12:40 AM
Marlin would kill Cuero, Sealy, and Yoakum. . . .Same game possibly. Sorry but thats my opinion. Marlin is still a great team. Im sure you will find out when they start district play.

jerry7
09-29-2003, 01:35 AM
HMMM......... Who Do Ya think?
After the game at Andrews????????????????

silver king
09-29-2003, 11:44 AM
In response to TFin NT, That is my Honest opinion.... i've read some of your opinions,Some are o.k. and the others were tasteless but those are ur opinions an be it.Have u been to a TARPON game this yr. I dought it.The Skilled positions are'nt where it needs t be, but the OFF.line WILL make you wanna quit playing with the ppppppppppppppppppppunishment they will put on the opponent by th END of the 3rd qtr.SO that IS my opinion.. TARPON PRIDE / NOT SHAME ..GO BLUE!!!

silver king
09-29-2003, 11:45 AM
In response to TFin NT, That is my Honest opinion.... i've read some of your opinions,Some are o.k. and the others were tasteless but those are ur opinions an be it.Have u been to a TARPON game this yr. I dought it.The Skilled positions are'nt where it needs t be, but the OFF.line WILL make you wanna quit playing with the ppppppppppppppppppppunishment they will put on the opponent by th END of the 3rd qtr.SO that IS my opinion.. TARPON PRIDE / NOT SHAME ..GO BLUE!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

TarponFanInNorthTexas
09-29-2003, 12:37 PM
silver king:

In response to TFin NT, That is my Honest opinion.... i've read some of your opinions,Some are o.k. and the others were tasteless but those are ur opinions an be it.Have u been to a TARPON game this yr. I dought it.The Skilled positions are'nt where it needs t be, but the OFF.line WILL make you wanna quit playing with the ppppppppppppppppppppunishment they will put on the opponent by th END of the 3rd qtr.SO that IS my opinion.. TARPON PRIDE / NOT SHAME ..GO BLUE!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: No, i'm not disrespecting the Tarpons at all. What makes you think I am? Besides, my posts aren't edible so you can't say if they have taste or not. :D I WAS in town for the Battle of Highway 100 but it got cancelled because of all the rain. And I do agree with you about the skill positions. The only true RB PI has is Nieto. I'm not sure Trejo or Iracheta have ever been RBs until recently. (I know Trejo was RB a little last season) From what I have heard about the O-line from family and friends in town that yes, they do punish the other team, BUT, they tend to get overzealous and will hit someone after the play is over with. I honestly think now that Trejo has taken the gloves off (eliminates fumbles)and if you eliminate the penalties on offense, the Tarpons will run the table in 32-3A and make a good run in the playoffs. HOPEFULLY y'all will get to play La Vernia again, this time when the Tarpons are at their best.

silver king
09-29-2003, 01:07 PM
I Hear ya! You know from exp. that we can compete with anyone in the state..I honestly believe that if this football team can take a moment and understand what it truly means to be a P.I.Tarpon...A tradition that was started way before they were born but meant to be continued :D :D continued by setting the Highest standards possible by respecting your opponents but not Fearing any ....success takes hard work and building the greatest athletes into 1 solid dominating football team..Come together right now nd the EYES in the SKY will LEAD U into the right path.SEAWALL DEFENSE/Tidalwave OFFENSE..

cunbed10
10-01-2003, 03:07 PM
Pudlugger:
Cuero,Sealy and Yoakum all are winning and have played tough schedules. (Marlin drops out) :cool: Does this excite u, maybe so but, LaGrange and Marlin or 1 and 1 in the post season so just wait and C.

<small>[ October 01, 2003, 03:08 PM: Message edited by: cunbed10 ]</small>

Pudlugger
10-01-2003, 07:24 PM
cunbed10:

Pudlugger:
Cuero,Sealy and Yoakum all are winning and have played tough schedules. (Marlin drops out) :cool: Does this excite u, maybe so but, LaGrange and Marlin or 1 and 1 in the post season so just wait and C.Say what? :rolleyes: