PDA

View Full Version : Dennis Dixon

JR2004
09-08-2007, 04:04 PM
Two perfectly executed statue of liberty plays in about a 10 minute span! This guy needs to get his name mentioned in heisman conversations if he can keep this up for the rest of this game.

Wonder if Bellotti is still mad that Dixon played minor league baseball this summer? :)

Fal44
09-08-2007, 04:06 PM
Oregon is spanking Michigan... :D ..and dixon looks like the other number 10 who used to play for UT.

JR2004
09-08-2007, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by Fal44
Oregon is spanking Michigan... :D ..and dixon looks like the other number 10 who used to play for UT.

He sure does. That was my first thought when I saw the number he was wearing. He's just having a ridiculous performance in the first half. He's already accounted for 293 yards of offense.

necks_c/09
09-08-2007, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by JR2004
He sure does. That was my first thought when I saw the number he was wearing. He's just having a ridiculous performance in the first half. He's already accounted for 293 yards of offense. dominating dixon..... thats his new name....

mark him down as a heisman candidate

JR2004
09-08-2007, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by necks_c/09
dominating dixon..... thats his new name....

mark him down as a heisman candidate

Nice. He's gotta be a Heisman candidate if he keeps up this peformance. Maybe the Pac-10 isn't going to be just USC and Cal this season.

necks_c/09
09-08-2007, 04:24 PM
Nice. He's gotta be a Heisman candidate if he keeps up this peformance. Maybe the Pac-10 isn't going to be just USC and Cal this season. or maybe michigan is just that bad.........

JR2004
09-08-2007, 04:27 PM
or maybe michigan is just that bad.........

I think it has something to do with Michigan being built to play power football. Unfortunately they've opened with two teams that spread you out all over the field. I'm betting that against Big Ten competition they'll look different because they won't see many more spread option attacks of the caliber of their first two opponents.

necks_c/09
09-08-2007, 04:29 PM
I think it has something to do with Michigan being built to play power football. Unfortunately they've opened with two teams that spread you out all over the field. I'm betting that against Big Ten competition they'll look different because they won't see many more spread option attacks of the caliber of their first two opponents. caliber of their first 2 oponents, i know dixon is good but oregon as a whole is not a great team, although they look much improved, and their first game was against a d2 school for crying out loud

Stownhorse
09-08-2007, 04:31 PM
He is a baller.

JR2004
09-08-2007, 05:09 PM
caliber of their first 2 oponents, i know dixon is good but oregon as a whole is not a great team, although they look much improved, and their first game was against a d2 school for crying out loud

I like Oregon's offense quite a bit. It'll be one of the top 10 in the country by season's end. Their defense, however, is atrocious and is relying on forcing turnovers. In the Pac-10 though, you need to be able to put 40 or so on the board each week to win and that's what'll keep Oregon in games against USC and Cal.