PDA

View Full Version : Forney Dairy Queen

BuffyMars
09-08-2007, 03:30 PM
Terry(txbroadcaster) Was nice enough to go get me something from DQ here in Forney..He also got him a blizzard

Well the first blizzard they made they dropped breaking the cup..so they made him a new one

As he is taking a bite he swallows a piece of STYROFOAM..he looks down and there is 3 of four trorn strips in his blizzard..AND IT IS NOT FROM HIS CUP....Dont know what to think about where it came from

Anyone know any possible reactions or dangers from swallowing styrofoam

necks_c/09
09-08-2007, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by BuffyMars
Terry(txbroadcaster) Was nice enough to go get me something from DQ here in Forney..He also got him a blizzard

Well the first blizzard they made they dropped breaking the cup..so they made him a new one

As he is taking a bite he swallows a piece of STYROFOAM..he looks down and there is 3 of four trorn strips in his blizzard..AND IT IS NOT FROM HIS CUP....Dont know what to think about where it came from

Anyone know any possible reactions or dangers from swallowing styrofoam holy cow, you already have an avatar..... jee wiz

Emerson1
09-08-2007, 04:21 PM
I know people who work there. There is a reason I don't go there

mustang04
09-08-2007, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by BuffyMars

Anyone know any possible reactions or dangers from swallowing styrofoam

yes....death within 24 hours....might as well say your goodbyes

Matthew328
09-08-2007, 05:04 PM
I heard that DQ is not one of the best places in Forney...

Da Mules
09-08-2007, 06:15 PM
the pieces of styrofoam came from the broken cup when they scooped the blizzard off the floor, and put in a new cup :eek: :D