Wbulldogs
10-05-2003, 12:02 AM
ne thoughts on this one?

wildstangs
10-05-2003, 12:53 AM
Wylie by as many as they want.

clydewr35
10-05-2003, 01:36 PM
i dont know about that. Wylie is a good team but Clyde can be just as good. we havent had the best start ever but that was the preseason this is district and now it counts. This should be a very good game to watch

Ozzy
10-05-2003, 07:14 PM
clydewr35:
i dont know about that. Wylie is a good team but Clyde can be just as good. we havent had the best start ever but that was the preseason this is district and now it counts. This should be a very good game to watchThat's what all the coaches are telling their teams that had poor non-district performances.

Wylie by 35

vet93
10-06-2003, 07:56 AM
As much as I want to see Clyde do well as a team because they have been a little down the last few years...I have to go with Wylie in this game by about 28. The one thing that could make things closer would be turnovers on Wylie's part. Good luck to both teams.

pero chato
10-06-2003, 11:29 AM
I see this as a lot closer than everyone here is predicting. Vet is right, if Wylie continues to fumble and throw interceptions, it could come down to the fourth quarter. Clyde gave us all we wanted last year, and they bring back a lot this year. I don't know why they seem to be struggling some in pre-district, but Clyde always gets up for Wylie and vice-versa. I think it'll be a good close game.

CatWoman
10-06-2003, 11:57 AM
Clyde beating Wylie would sure help the Bearcat cause, but I really don't think that will happen, but on any given night....

vet93
10-06-2003, 12:16 PM
Welcome to the board Catwoman...good to see another Ballinger Bearcat fan! I think that you will find this is one of the best football sites around.

CatWoman:
Clyde beating Wylie would sure help the Bearcat cause, but I really don't think that will happen, but on any given night....

West_Texas _fan
10-06-2003, 07:31 PM
Why does everyone say Clyde has a bunch of kids back this year? They lost a huge chunk on both the offense and defense from last year. Their QB, both recievers, who also were outstanding corners, and runningback are gone. They lost the defensive MVP of the district and their whole secondary is gone. Cut the kids some slack, they are a little less experienced than people are saying. they'll turn it around in district.

clydewr35
10-06-2003, 07:46 PM
we did lose some very good players but did return alot. our whole o-line, 4 to 5 receivers a fullback the tailback that started some games but got alot of playing time 2 line backers and last years FS (now at corner) and 2 d-lineman

clydewr35
10-06-2003, 08:04 PM
Wbulldogs what # are you?

Wbulldogs
10-06-2003, 09:25 PM
i am #3...im guessin u are number35??

clydewr35
10-06-2003, 10:15 PM
u play corner right? well we will be seeing alot of each other friday night. if i get to play i had to sit last game out cuz of an injury but the doc. says i should get to play this week..... good luck

Wbulldogs
10-07-2003, 06:40 PM
yup i play corner..and wide reciever...glad to hear that ur back see you on friday night

Ozzy
10-08-2003, 08:58 PM
I've changed my mind.

Clyde by 4.

wildstangs
10-08-2003, 09:11 PM
Ozzy:
I've changed my mind.

Clyde by 4.Woah...Thats a HUGE change. What made you switch?

wildstangs
10-08-2003, 10:55 PM
TTT

renegade*dawg
10-09-2003, 05:10 PM
Good luck Clyde! wink

clydewr35
10-09-2003, 10:13 PM
clydewr35:
u play corner right? well we will be seeing alot of each other friday night. if i get to play i had to sit last game out cuz of an injury but the doc. says i should get to play this week..... good luckwell i was wrong Wbulldogs we wont be seeing much of each other. i couldnt get doc. to release me he said my knee is still to weak and playing tomorrow would would risk looseing the rest of my season it sucks bad this is one game i have been looking forward to for a long time. hopefully i be back next week.....good luck

vet93
10-10-2003, 09:04 AM
Sorry about the bad news...but the doctor is wise...don't risk a whole season for one game. Once that knee is back up to snuff you will be able to plant on it with confidence and not worry about it getting injured. That will make you a much more effective player and help your team out much more in the long run. Hang in there...and good luck to both sets of Bulldogs this evening!

clydewr35:

clydewr35:
u play corner right? well we will be seeing alot of each other friday night. if i get to play i had to sit last game out cuz of an injury but the doc. says i should get to play this week..... good luckwell i was wrong Wbulldogs we wont be seeing much of each other. i couldnt get doc. to release me he said my knee is still to weak and playing tomorrow would would risk looseing the rest of my season it sucks bad this is one game i have been looking forward to for a long time. hopefully i be back next week.....good luck

Wbulldogs
10-10-2003, 02:03 PM
clydewr35:

clydewr35:
u play corner right? well we will be seeing alot of each other friday night. if i get to play i had to sit last game out cuz of an injury but the doc. says i should get to play this week..... good luckwell i was wrong Wbulldogs we wont be seeing much of each other. i couldnt get doc. to release me he said my knee is still to weak and playing tomorrow would would risk looseing the rest of my season it sucks bad this is one game i have been looking forward to for a long time. hopefully i be back next week.....good luckdang sorry to hear that really was wanting see you out there...well get back soon..good luck

ClydeFan
10-10-2003, 02:29 PM
"ClydeWR35", I'm sorry to hear you won't be able to play tonight, but better safe than sorry. I hope it heals up quickly.

If things start clicking tonight for Clyde, I believe the score could be closer than most think. Good luck!

"Wbulldogs", good luck to you too. You do a great job of showing sportsmanship on this board.