PDA

View Full Version : Adhesive Hooks

stangGirl2007
09-08-2007, 02:35 PM
Does anyone know of a brand that sells
really strong adhesive hooks?? I've gone through several brands and I can't find anything that will hold my stuff on my wall. It's driving me crazy and I just need to find something that will keep my stuff up on the wall.:(

mwynn05
09-08-2007, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by stangGirl2007
really strong adhesive hooks?? I've gone through several brands and I can't find anything that will hold my stuff on my wall. It's driving me crazy and I just need to find something that will keep my stuff up on the wall.:( you have to let them set with out weight for 48 hours or something

wildstangs
09-08-2007, 03:42 PM
Originally posted by stangGirl2007
really strong adhesive hooks?? I've gone through several brands and I can't find anything that will hold my stuff on my wall. It's driving me crazy and I just need to find something that will keep my stuff up on the wall.:(

If I lived in the dorm at McM I would be worried about the wall falling over when you hang something on it. :)

Just kidding, last time I was in one of their dorms they looked great after the renovation. As for your hooks, buy the 3M kind, and make sure they set a couple of days first - as Mwynn said earlier.

dogdad
09-08-2007, 04:16 PM
get a hook with screws.....put the screws in a stud.....it will hold then........adhesive hooks with a ot of weight will not last

mwynn05
09-08-2007, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by dogdad
get a hook with screws.....put the screws in a stud.....it will hold then........adhesive hooks with a ot of weight will not last she prolly cant put holes in the walls though