PDA

View Full Version : To all the people that sent me texts last night....

Ranger Mom
09-08-2007, 11:12 AM
I wasn't ingnoring y'all, I didn't know that I couldn't get text messages if I was roaming.

LHPM called me when I finally got service and while we were talking all these beeps started...it was all my text messages coming through...27 in all!!

I didn't even know if the halftime scores and the final score that I sent out were even getting to yall!!

luvhoops34
09-08-2007, 11:37 AM
Where were you? and why were you roaming?

Ranger Mom
09-08-2007, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by luvhoops34
Where were you? and why were you roaming?

Crane ..... and Sprint towers pretty much fall off after Odessa! I am fine going North and East. South and West get me though! There were some spots where I didn't have service at all!! :(

KTJ
09-08-2007, 11:41 AM
YOU'RE WELCOME!!!!!!!!!

:D

luvhoops34
09-08-2007, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Crane ..... and Sprint towers pretty much fall off after Odessa! I am fine going North and East. South and West get me though! There were some spots where I didn't have service at all!! :(

I have Sprint also, and have had the same problems in West, Texas.

Especially around Angelo. :mad:

But, my daughter has sprint, and to keep from having a horrendous cell phone bill I switch from Cingular to Sprint.

Ranger Mom
09-08-2007, 11:52 AM
My sister in law has Cingular (oops... AT&T) and when we go to the Lubbock area, I have the best cell service.

When we go to Dallas, she is hit and miss in spots, I am good all the way!!

:thinking: :thinking: No wonder we travel together so much!!:D

Ranger Mom
09-08-2007, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by KTJ
YOU'RE WELCOME!!!!!!!!!

:D

umm...........Thank You??:confused:

KTA
09-08-2007, 02:49 PM
its koo, I figured you was just being a [censored] lol (j/p) I got 1 half time score from you and that was it....figured something was wrong (dead battery, no signal..etc)