PDA

View Full Version : Zero Week Player of the Week

LH Panther Mom
09-08-2007, 08:26 AM
Region I ended in a tie; Region III had a 3-way tie, so all are listed. Try NOT to be a homer.... :)

Stephen Neel, Monahans - 25 carries, 245 yds, 4 TD's, 1 17yd reception

Carlyle Stokes, Cooper, TB, 350 yds, 5 td's

Kolton Browning, Mabank, QB - 450 yds, 4 passing TD's, 2 rushing TD's

Alan Dock, Giddings - 2 forced fumbles, 1 fumble recovery, 51 yd TD run

Josh White, Liberty, 23 carries, 223 yds, 1 TD

Ryan Naivar, Hutto - 3 INT's (2 in endzone)

Niko Salinas, Pleasanton - 238 yds passing, 1 TD, 31 yds rushing, 2 TD's

necks_c/09
09-08-2007, 09:51 AM
i think browning and naivar are even......

3 pics and 2 in the endzone kept multiple points from being put on the board, but on the other hand, browning put multiple points on the board.......

imo one of those 2 should win

LH Panther Mom
09-08-2007, 03:55 PM
Voting will end some time tomorrow. (I forgot what time......lol)

wookinpanub
09-09-2007, 10:11 AM
Not that its a shocker, but a Caldwell player was overlooked. Xavier Canto rushed for 206 yards yards on 15 carries with two touchdowns in the Hornets' 13-point win over Rockdale, which lost to Gonzales as did 4A Lockhart.

Ever get the feeling that Caldwell would have to beat Southlake Carroll by 40 points to get any respect?

By the way, its Canto, not Cantu (more disrespect)

Emerson1
09-09-2007, 10:17 AM
Originally posted by wookinpanub
Not that its a shocker, but a Caldwell player was overlooked. Xavier Canto rushed for 206 yards yards on 15 carries with two touchdowns in the Hornets' 13-point win over Rockdale, which lost to Gonzales as did 4A Lockhart.

Ever get the feeling that Caldwell would have to beat Southlake Carroll by 40 points to get any respect?

Well did you nominate him?

and Caldwell has to have atleast 10 more wins then losses all time to get respect, they are at 4 right now.

wookinpanub
09-09-2007, 10:20 AM
Originally posted by Emerson1
Well did you nominate him?

and Caldwell has to have atleast 10 more wins then losses all time to get respect, they are at 4 right now.

.... Ever get the feeling that it doesn't matter what the post says, but rather who says it?

LH Panther Mom
09-09-2007, 10:22 AM

Try this on for size.

1.) Canto was not nominated.
2.) THIS poll is for ZERO week performances. The Caldwell game was rained out if I'm not mistaken, hence the reason Canto got no nomination.

Get over it....... :hand:

LH Panther Mom
09-09-2007, 10:23 AM
Congratulations to Kolton Browning of Mabank for his impressive performance! :clap: :clap:

wookinpanub
09-09-2007, 10:24 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Try this on for size.

2.) THIS poll is for ZERO week performances. The Caldwell game was rained out if I'm not mistaken, hence the reason Canto got no nomination.

Then this is his official Week 1 nomination.

burnet44
09-09-2007, 10:26 AM
52 Troy Franklin OL/DL 275 SR from Celina got hosed lol
jk

LH Panther Mom
09-09-2007, 10:33 AM
Then this is his official Week 1 nomination.
There's a thread for it.

necks_c/09
09-09-2007, 10:35 AM
Try this on for size.

burn......

get em lhpm

oh and did you ever get the feeling that nobody on this forum cares about caldwell except you?

necks_c/09
09-09-2007, 10:36 AM
There's a thread for it. haha...
burn again:clap:

wookinpanub
09-09-2007, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by necks_c/09
burn......

get em lhpm

oh and did you ever get the feeling that nobody on this forum cares about caldwell except you?

Let's talk about how badly West Columbia sucks this year, and hearing everyone whine about how the Fightin' Rednecks are going to be even worse in coming years makes me a very happy camper. :clap:

necks_c/09
09-09-2007, 10:39 AM
Let's talk about how badly West Columbia sucks this year, and hearing everyone whine about how the Fightin' Rednecks are going to be even worse in coming years makes me a very happy camper. :clap: i never said they sucked, i just said nobody cared about em except you, that was just uncalled for.....

thats messed up to talk crap about a team that you know nothing about

necks_c/09
09-09-2007, 10:40 AM
Let's talk about how badly West Columbia sucks this year, and hearing everyone whine about how the Fightin' Rednecks are going to be even worse in coming years makes me a very happy camper. :clap: well im glad u are so happy

wookinpanub
09-09-2007, 10:41 AM
i never said they sucked, i just said nobody cared about em except you, that was just uncalled for.....

thats messed up to talk crap about a team that you know nothing about

It was someone else's post on here that carped about West Columbia.

Don't say "burn" twice and except someone to be all smiles, fella.

wookinpanub
09-09-2007, 10:42 AM
well im glad u are so happy

By the way, GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD luck against Sweeny!!

burnet44
09-09-2007, 10:47 AM
"I'm gonna need a beer to put these
flames out. Great, Mav. Real slick."

Tom Cruise Top Gun