rockdale80
09-08-2007, 12:09 AM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
:evillol: :evillol:

not used to seeing it as a question....:D

Well....thats how I roll.

Snyder_TigerFan
09-08-2007, 12:12 AM
Well, am I allowed to comment since we won (barely) this week?

Sweetwater will still be in the playoffs, I think.

pirate4state
09-08-2007, 12:18 AM
Originally posted by rockdale80
SWEETWATER IS GOOD????

Are they? I hadn't heard. :p

rockdale80
09-08-2007, 12:29 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Are they? I hadn't heard. :p

I heard they were stellar. I was just wondering if the ship was still on course. Hence....the question marks. I thought about exclamation points, but I thought some might take that as condescending. ;) ;)

pirate4state
09-08-2007, 12:31 AM
I heard they were stellar. I was just wondering if the ship was still on course. Hence....the question marks. I thought about exclamation points, but I thought some might take that as condescending. ;) ;)

HAHAHAHA

I just better shut up - I have no room to talk :cool:

rockdale80
09-08-2007, 12:35 AM
HAHAHAHA

I just better shut up - I have no room to talk :cool:

Awe...come on. I figured more people from SWEETWATER would be on here talking about the game tonight. Guess they are saving all the fun and exciting details for tomorrow.

pirate4state
09-08-2007, 12:36 AM
Awe...come on. I figured more people from SWEETWATER would be on here talking about the game tonight. Guess they are saving all the fun and exciting details for tomorrow.

Maybe they were away? I don't even know who or where they played.

rockdale80
09-08-2007, 12:38 AM
Maybe they were away? I don't even know who or where they played.

True. Didnt think about that. Maybe tomorrow we can have some stimulating conversation about how good they are. My fingers are crossed....and I hope yours are too. :D

Buckeye80
09-08-2007, 12:41 AM
Don't know anything about Sweetwater except for its geographical location. What the hay! I'll say yes, the Mustangs are awesome! I just know that no matter how good they might be, we won't have to play them.:D

AP Panther Fan
09-08-2007, 12:42 AM
:eek: :eek: Yikes, I just looked at WOS87's thread.

Next week.:)

pirate4state
09-08-2007, 12:42 AM
True. Didnt think about that. Maybe tomorrow we can have some stimulating conversation about how good they are. My fingers are crossed....and I hope yours are too. :D

LOL

rockdale80
09-08-2007, 12:43 AM
Originally posted by Buckeye80
Don't know anything about Sweetwater except for its geographical location. What the hay! I'll say yes, the Mustangs are awesome! I just know that no matter how good they might be, we won't have to play them.:D

Well the way it looks I think they will appreciate that more than you. :)

pirate4state
09-08-2007, 12:43 AM
:eek: :eek: Yikes, I just looked at WOS87's thread.

Next week.:)

:confused: What about it?

AP Panther Fan
09-08-2007, 12:45 AM

Brownwood wins 55-7

Buckeye80
09-08-2007, 12:46 AM

It is pretty impressive and comprehensive.

pirate4state
09-08-2007, 12:46 AM
Brownwood wins 55-7

ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh

Next week should be fun.

Buckeye80
09-08-2007, 12:48 AM
Well the way it looks I think they will appreciate that more than you. :)

What!! Winning games by an average of 55-11 scares people nowadays?? We're a country of pansies anymore!:D

pirate4state
09-08-2007, 12:48 AM
Originally posted by Buckeye80
It is pretty impressive and comprehensive.

You be quite!

I'm so glad you decided to grace us with your presence again. :D

*swoon* ;)

burnet44
09-08-2007, 12:50 AM
didnt Rockdale lose to Caldwell?

Buckeye80
09-08-2007, 01:00 AM
You be quite!

Hey!!! You shut the front door!!

rockdale80
09-08-2007, 02:43 AM
Originally posted by burnet44

Sure did, but you havent heard me talking about how good we are and how everyone else in the state sucks. So how is that pertinent to anything? Oh...thats right. Its not. This thread is about SWEETWATER....not rockdale.

rockdale80
09-08-2007, 09:19 AM
Sure did, but you havent heard me talking about how good we are and how everyone else in the state sucks. So how is that pertinent to anything? Oh...thats right. Its not. This thread is about SWEETWATER....not rockdale.

ttt....I want answers

wildstangs
09-08-2007, 11:06 AM
ttt....I want answers

I havent heard ANY Sweetwater fans talking about how good they would be this year. Maybe last year or the year before, but not this year. Most Sweetwater fans knew the first part of this season would be a struggle.

rockdale80
09-08-2007, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by wildstangs
I havent heard ANY Sweetwater fans talking about how good they would be this year. Maybe last year or the year before, but not this year. Most Sweetwater fans knew the first part of this season would be a struggle.

Awe come on. Are you serious? Not saying you, but there have been plenty of people talking about how good SWEETWATER is/was going to be this year. I was just wondering how so many could be so wrong.

Ranger Mom
09-08-2007, 11:26 AM
Awe come on. Are you serious? Not saying you, but there have been plenty of people talking about how good SWEETWATER is/was going to be this year. I was just wondering how so many could be so wrong.

I must have missed those threads too!! All I have been reading is how young they are, how they are probably going to have a down year, how they hopefully can even make the playoffs. I haven't heard what you have heard!!:thinking:

Sweetwater Red
09-08-2007, 11:32 AM

We don't think anyone else in the state sucks!:mad:

Wait...now that you mention it...there is the one poster from
rockdale...something 80...:thinking:

rockdale80
09-08-2007, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
We don't think anyone else in the state sucks!:mad:

Wait...now that you mention it...there is the one poster from
rockdale...something 80...:thinking:

ok douchebag. No one from sweetwater has said anything about how good they were supposed to be. Or how they are the greatest team of all time. Or how no school can compare to them. Or how if you dont support SWEETWATER you are crazy. Or blind. Or dont know football. Yawn.....

rockdale80
09-08-2007, 11:55 AM

The crazy thing is Rockdale and Sweetwater have the exact same record. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Ranger Mom
09-08-2007, 11:55 AM
ok douchebag. No one from sweetwater has said anything about how good they were supposed to be. Or how they are the greatest team of all time. Or how no school can compare to them. Or how if you dont support SWEETWATER you are crazy. Or blind. Or dont know football. Yawn.....

That was SO last year...or the year before...or the year before!! :D

I really haven't heard it THIS season!!

rockdale80
09-08-2007, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
That was SO last year...or the year before...or the year before!! :D

I really haven't heard it THIS season!!

Ok so it hasnt been as bad this year, but it has been here. And that doesnt go for the realist Sweetwater fans....I am talking about the blinded by the light SWEETWATER fans.

Sweetwater Red
09-08-2007, 12:00 PM

Who has said this? You are the one making the accusations.
Who on this board has said this?

rockdale80
09-08-2007, 12:17 PM
Who has said this? You are the one making the accusations.
Who on this board has said this?

I know...you are right. Not a single person from SWEETWATER has ever said anything along those lines. My apologies. I must have been delusional for the last few years.

Sweetwater Red
09-08-2007, 12:20 PM
Ok so it hasnt been as bad this year, but it has been here. And that doesnt go for the realist Sweetwater fans....I am talking about the blinded by the light SWEETWATER fans.

The blinded by the light fans are usually 18 and under. They
get on here and say "My team rocks and yours sucks" for
about one football season and disappear but those kids
are from all over not just Sweetwater....see Kof96.

rockdale80
09-08-2007, 12:22 PM

Well nothing in this post was directed to you. If YOU took it that way I am sorry. It was intended for a few others.

NDFootball
09-08-2007, 12:24 PM

Can you say that? wow...let's keep it nonpersonal everybody. Yes S'water got spanked but their coach will get the players to respond. Let's just all simmer down everyone...FREE HUG DAY IS NEXT WEEK :D

Sweetwater Red
09-08-2007, 12:26 PM
I know you are right. Not a single person from SWEETWATER has ever said anything along those lines. My apologies.

Apology accepted. Now that we have that behind us...how
bout them Rockdale Tigers? I hear they're really good.:D

NDFootball
09-08-2007, 12:26 PM

Or CHSWR07...he only gets on about once a month when he goes into Abilene I bet...I don't think they've heard of computers in Clyde

rockdale80
09-08-2007, 12:30 PM
Apology accepted. Now that we have that behind us...how
bout them Rockdale Tigers? I hear they're really good.:D

Well Rockdale needs a coach to stay there and establish a program. Clark set that program back 5 years in the 2 he was there. They will rebound. I want them to play hard and do well this year, but more importantly I want them to keep their head up, play with class, and never quit.

wildstangs
09-08-2007, 12:48 PM

Doesn't every town represented on the board have some fans that claim they are the best? :confused: Why do you always single out Sweetwater?

luvhoops34
09-08-2007, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by wildstangs
Doesn't every town represented on the board have some fans that claim they are the best? :confused: Why do you always single out Sweetwater?

Just look at how Rockdale is doing this year and that will give you your answer.

Mustangpride09
09-08-2007, 12:59 PM

You have no idea what you're talking about.

burnet44
09-08-2007, 01:19 PM

ok look lmNop lmNop
1. the reason for the post is to rag on Swater
2. Rockdale is bad so to divert attention from Rockdals"s sorry season you call out Swater
3. There is no attention to Rockdale no one cares
4. You play Robinson in a few weeks so you setting the talbe on the DL for that Win and your great and will rag Robinson, lose and well Robinson was supposed to win ethier way their will be excuses
5. Welcome to my long list

rockdale80
09-08-2007, 02:09 PM
ok look lmNop lmNop
1. the reason for the post is to rag on Swater
2. Rockdale is bad so to divert attention from Rockdals"s sorry season you call out Swater
3. There is no attention to Rockdale no one cares
4. You play Robinson in a few weeks so you setting the talbe on the DL for that Win and your great and will rag Robinson, lose and well Robinson was supposed to win ethier way their will be excuses
5. Welcome to my long list

1.Wrong. Its to mess with the people that do the things i described a few posts ago.
2. wrong.
3. You are an idiot
4. you dont make any sense as usual.
5. are you drunk
6. who asked you anyway
7. still an idiot.
8. since you obviously dont know me, or what I am talking about then dont interject nonsense.

rockdale80
09-08-2007, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by luvhoops34
Just look at how Rockdale is doing this year and that will give you your answer.

If I really have to answer that question then you havent been here long enough to understand anyway.

DU_stud04
09-08-2007, 02:35 PM
Ok so it hasnt been as bad this year, but it has been here. And that doesnt go for the realist Sweetwater fans....I am talking about the blinded by the light SWEETWATER fans. lew isnt here and doesnt show his identity through his other sn...or im sure you would hear it hahaha

rockdale80
09-08-2007, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by DU_stud04
lew isnt here and doesnt show his identity through his other sn...or im sure you would hear it hahaha

Old loopy would be a perfect example.

DU_stud04
09-08-2007, 02:39 PM
Old loopy would be a perfect example. and there were a few others who have stopped coming around.... but i agree with you. sweetwater posters have made them out to be able to beat gods if they played each other, but i dont see them around anymore.

sweetwater is good :D

Phantom Stang
09-08-2007, 03:40 PM
Well Rockdale needs a coach to stay there and establish a program. Clark set that program back 5 years in the 2 he was there.
What this is saying is, that except for bad coaching....

ROCKDALE IS GOOD!!!!:D :p

BILLYFRED0000
09-08-2007, 03:43 PM
Well I think Sweetwater is not bad. Bwood is a decent 4a program and beat Abilene W last week as well although it looked like AW gave them a good fight.

rockdale80
09-08-2007, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by Phantom Stang
What this is saying is, that except for bad coaching....

ROCKDALE IS GOOD!!!!:D :p

If thats the way you want to twist around what I said then I guess so. Good job. And even with bad coaching, they have the same record as the MIGHTY SWEETWATER MUSTANGS.....:rolleyes: :rolleyes::D

Phantom Stang
09-08-2007, 03:52 PM
If thats the way you want to twist around what I said then I guess so. Good job.
Give and ye shall receive.;)

Phantom Stang
09-08-2007, 03:54 PM
And even with bad coaching, they have the same record as the MIGHTY SWEETWATER MUSTANGS.....:rolleyes: :rolleyes::D
I cede the point.