JDOG
09-07-2007, 11:18 PM
Sweeny 28 Santa Fe 7

IHStangFan
09-07-2007, 11:23 PM
we knew that was coming. Congrats Sweeny! :clap:

JDOG
09-07-2007, 11:24 PM
Santa Fe is not very good, but a win is a win!

Necked
09-07-2007, 11:32 PM
Originally posted by JDOG

I didn't think Brazosport was good either, but look what they did to Wharton...

necks_c/09
09-07-2007, 11:33 PM
Originally posted by Necked
I didn't think Brazosport was good either, but look what they did to Wharton... me either but that was also their first game too, apperently they knocked off all the rust...

hey and what did u think about WC?

g$$
09-07-2007, 11:49 PM
Sweeny 28 Santa Fe 7

Good deal - I predicted 24-7 earlier in the week so maybe I am "on" this week. Didn't make it down to the game Friday night.

Way to get the year started Dogs. Any details on what happened, who was impressive, etc.?

pololdb
09-08-2007, 12:25 PM
As expected the defense was the strength. The offense did well, but it was the defense that won the game. secondary started off a little shaky but, got rid of the first game jitters. Linebackers and defensive ends were killing the Sante Fe. Offensively, Wright looked good from the backfield, so did Griffith. passing game was as expected (non existent) luckily there was no need for it. Overall, the dogs played well and looked like they were well prepared for the Indians. Congrats and good luck next week.

Bull's-eye
09-08-2007, 12:33 PM
Bellville scored 8 TD's and had over 600 yds in their scrimmage vs Santa Fe. They didn't appear to have that good of a team.

FormerBellvilleBrahma
09-08-2007, 01:03 PM

They had some big boys, but they were not that good.

scrub c
09-08-2007, 10:14 PM
Congrats sweeny.

cropduster
09-09-2007, 12:04 AM
congrats to the blue dogs.

JDOG
09-09-2007, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by pololdb
As expected the defense was the strength. The offense did well, but it was the defense that won the game. secondary started off a little shaky but, got rid of the first game jitters. Linebackers and defensive ends were killing the Sante Fe. Offensively, Wright looked good from the backfield, so did Griffith. passing game was as expected (non existent) luckily there was no need for it. Overall, the dogs played well and looked like they were well prepared for the Indians. Congrats and good luck next week. Sounds like from this and your post last year and this year you have some personal issues or maybe jealousies with the QB situation. It seems like its your goal to bash him. Don't let the hate cloud the truth.