PDA

View Full Version : clyde vs. graham

PlayaJBiehl20
09-07-2007, 10:55 PM
Great game, both sides played well, great defense. Im here to eat my crow.

KTA
09-08-2007, 12:23 AM
Graham played like CRAP. CRAP CRAP CRAP. Anyways I wasnt as impressed with the Clyde rb as I was the OL. Graham made NO defensive adjustments until the 2nd half (2nd game in a row, and thats going to hurt them eventully). Clyde should of scored 6 points (2 missed FG), but Graham missed two extra point attempts (1 kick and 1 two point conversion) and they should of scored 2 other TD's. The first one came on a reverse pass for a TD, but it was kinda funny the penalty didnt come until AFTER he crossed the goal line...what was the penalty?....HOLDING. The other came with a lil under 2 mins left in the game, Graham took the classy way out and just ran the clock out. Im not trying to be a homer, but the officiating in this game was horribe!!! There was a penalty on a play in the 3rd quarter, and Grahams qb kinda jogged towards the line (whistle had already been blown) and a Clyde player hit him (hard) and took McCoy to the ground NO PENALTY, so one of the Graham players runs over (about 4-5 secs later) and pushes him to the ground....THEN they decide to call the penalty both ways....why wasnt it called in the first place? Every time Graham made a momentum changing play they called a penalty. A side note, Clyde kept the ball for all but MAYBE 2 mins of the first quarter. Clydes offense looked good rushing the ball the first quarter and a half, and then it just got shut down. Clydes defense played pretty good, but seemed weak against the run up the middle. Ill give Clyde there props, they were a good team, but that game shouldnt of been that close....kinda one of them should of, would of, could of, didnt... kind of things. They will suprise some teams, id like to see them and Wylie play...Sweetwater and Breckenridge better watch out.

GWOOD
09-08-2007, 12:25 AM
That's two shutouts for Graham, though.

Cameron Crazy
09-08-2007, 12:31 AM
Originally posted by GWOOD
That's two shutouts for Graham, though. Yep. We should have at least score 3 times.

PlayaJBiehl20
09-08-2007, 01:09 AM
I like yalls running back, good hard runner, i went to tabc camp w. him.