PDA

View Full Version : Glen Rose Tigers

tigers_rule
10-07-2002, 12:45 PM
What do yall think about the Tigers last couple of games?

this is the way we ball
10-07-2002, 02:17 PM
I have not been impressed with Glen Rose at all... Last year they were really good, but this year they have no size, speed, and they put the ball on the floor.

The only good thing they have going for them is that they have a great chance to make the playoffs. The only team that can beat them is Diamond Hill. Should be a great game. Good Luck! :cool:

Olinecoach
10-07-2002, 02:40 PM
Hey, Ball boy! I bet you haven't even seen the last two games that Glen Rose has played! So why don't you just back off big'n and L.A.D.A.!!! Give them boys a chance! Shoot, you never know just what you can do until you put your mind to it. That Nuclear plant could give them "Special Abilities" or other disfunctional parts.

Wildcat2004
10-07-2002, 07:07 PM
Hold up, Man Glen Rose weak. Ya'll cant play with tha big boys. I dont care what yall did the last two games. You almost lost to Castleberry, PlEASE, and you beat Venus. WOW, those two schools are powerhouses. NOT. The only chance you gonna get when you play Everman and Kennedale is to stay in the locker room at half-time. Like This is the way we ball says, Dont cry, Dry your eye.

bleedgreen
10-07-2002, 08:44 PM
There is a good possibilty that Glen Rose will be 5-0 by the time they play Kennedale. The only obstacle will be Mr. Tucker and Diamond -Hill Jarvis. Since that will be a home game, you should win. That will lock the Tigers into the playoffs. Kennedale and Everman will bring Tiger fans back down to earth. District 7 is pretty tough and I don't see GR getting past the 1st round. I remember the days when Glen Rose would beat Kennedale. Kennedale is still 104 students short of 4A. It may be 2 or 3 more years before the big jump. Until then, it's Glen rose's turn to cry.

jackhammer
10-08-2002, 09:46 AM
EVERYBODY LOL

FryDayFBFun
10-08-2002, 11:36 AM
What has happened to Glen Rose??? Last year, the made people fear them, they sure have not looked very good. Did they loose that many to graduation?? You cannot put much stock in a victory over Venus. Would someone from GR please help out, just wondering what is happening in Tiger land. Have a great day all !!