PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone ever sleep around here??

Ranger Mom
09-22-2002, 11:36 PM
Just kidding, this place is addictive. I went to another message board and when I tried to get back on, I kept getting the message " too many people accessing the server, please try back later". I am relentless, so I kept on trying - over and over - until I got in. So now I'm in and have nothing really to say, so I'm going to bed - G'Night all. I'm sure I'll wake up in the morning and get ready for work. Then I'll get the kids up and while they are getting ready, I'll rush in here to see what I missed while I was asleep. It's hopeless, I AM HOOKED!!!!!

TarponRl3k
09-23-2002, 12:04 AM
I WILL NOT STAY ON HERE UNTIL 3 IN THE MORNING AGAIN. I WILL NOT STAY ON HERE UNTIL 3 IN THE MORNING AGAIN. I WILL NOT STAY ON HERE UNTIL 3 IN THE MORNING AGAIN. I WILL NOT STAY ON HERE UNTIL 3 IN THE MORNING AGAIN. I WILL NOT STAY ON HERE UNTIL 3 IN THE MORNING AGAIN. I WILL NOT STAY ON HERE UNTIL 3 IN THE MORNING AGAIN. I WILL NOT STAY ON HERE UNTIL 3 IN THE MORNING AGAIN. I WILL NOT STAY ON HERE UNTIL 3 IN THE MORNING AGAIN. I WILL NOT STAY ON HERE UNTIL 3 IN THE MORNING AGAIN. I WILL NOT STAY ON HERE UNTIL 3 IN THE MORNING AGAIN. I WILL NOT STAY ON HERE UNTIL 3 IN THE MORNING AGAIN.

PPHSfan
09-23-2002, 12:20 AM
Wanna Bet?

spaniard
09-23-2002, 12:20 AM
yeah, im gonna have to go with tarp on this one, that definitley cant happen again, i was such a zombie saturday. but, it was all good.

------------------
<><

Kool Tarpon 21
09-23-2002, 12:28 AM
I've stayed pretty long online yesterday. I don't think I should be doing that. http://bbs.3adownlow.com/ubb/smile.gif

TarponFanInNorthTexas
09-23-2002, 12:31 AM
Originally posted by spaniard:
yeah, im gonna have to go with tarp on this one, that definitley cant happen again, i was such a zombie saturday. but, it was all good.

Hey, I had my reasons for being a zombie Saturday.....try driving 9 1/2 hours from Dallas to Port Isabel, staying up all night, arriving in Port Isabel at 7am Friday.....and being too pumped up for the game that night to sleep at all during the day?

The things I do for my beloved Tarpons.......

bigfanofthegame
09-23-2002, 12:39 AM
Kinda hard to stay off the sight this late when your at work and have nothing to do.

SintonFan
09-23-2002, 12:39 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom:
Just kidding, this place is addictive. I went to another message board and when I tried to get back on, I kept getting the message " too many people accessing the server, please try back later". I am relentless, so I kept on trying - over and over - until I got in. So now I'm in and have nothing really to say, so I'm going to bed - G'Night all. I'm sure I'll wake up in the morning and get ready for work. Then I'll get the kids up and while they are getting ready, I'll rush in here to see what I missed while I was asleep. It's hopeless, I AM HOOKED!!!!!

LOl....

I WILL NOT STAY ON HERE UNTIL 3 IN THE MORNING AGAIN. I WILL NOT STAY ON HERE UNTIL 3 IN THE MORNING AGAIN. I WILL NOT STAY ON HERE UNTIL 3 IN THE MORNING AGAIN. I WILL NOT STAY ON HERE UNTIL 3 IN THE MORNING AGAIN. I WILL NOT STAY ON HERE UNTIL 3 IN THE MORNING AGAIN. I WILL NOT STAY ON HERE UNTIL 3 IN THE MORNING AGAIN. I WILL NOT STAY ON HERE UNTIL 3 IN THE MORNING AGAIN. I WILL NOT STAY ON HERE UNTIL 3 IN THE MORNING AGAIN. I WILL NOT STAY ON HERE UNTIL 3 IN THE MORNING AGAIN. I WILL NOT STAY ON HERE UNTIL 3 IN THE MORNING AGAIN. I WILL NOT STAY ON HERE UNTIL 3 IN THE MORNING AGAIN

Lol...
did you type all that?

SINTON81
09-23-2002, 12:55 AM
I'm still here, but I think I hear my wife calling me. It's either 3A Down Low or my wife, hhmmmmmm, what should I do?

[This message has been edited by SINTON81 (edited September 23, 2002).]

bigfanofthegame
09-23-2002, 12:59 AM
Have her sit beside you at the computer.

SINTON81
09-23-2002, 01:59 AM
I tried, it didn't work. I guess it's nite,nite time.

SintonFan_inAustin
09-23-2002, 02:10 AM
Gnite everybody

sinfan75
09-23-2002, 04:55 AM
I think yall need to stay up till about 5 in the mornin then yall can talk to me HaHaHaHA!!!

bigfanofthegame
09-23-2002, 05:05 AM
I am still up but I night be the only one.

Kool Tarpon 21
09-23-2002, 07:16 AM
I've stayed until 6:00am. That's the longest I'v ever stayed. Now, it's time to go to that stupid little place where people say you get an education. Good Bye. Talk to you all later.

sinton66
09-23-2002, 07:20 AM
Originally posted by sinfan75:
I think yall need to stay up till about 5 in the mornin then yall can talk to me HaHaHaHA!!!

Early to bed, early to rise.......Hmmmmmm, now where have I heard that before?
Too early for a tortilla burger, maybe a breakfast taco at Whataburger?

[This message has been edited by sinton66 (edited September 23, 2002).]

TarponRl3k
09-23-2002, 04:25 PM
those darn tortilla burgers

TarponRl3k
09-23-2002, 04:26 PM
missile, that dumb little place you get an education is where you met me. you should love to go there simply for that reason. i dont know what your malfunction is!