PDA

View Full Version : Burnet Who?

Sintonfbplayer04
11-13-2003, 10:33 AM
Sinton Pirates want revenge from Burnet. Third round of playoffs Burnet is going to be put out by Sinton. Then Sinton will go on to win state.

bd0707
11-13-2003, 10:56 AM
Well, this should take oo a little of the heat. No town is immuned.

Rabbit'93
11-13-2003, 11:20 AM
Welcome to the board. I think

GreatBigBurnetFan
11-13-2003, 11:30 AM
Yeah Sinton was gonna do that last year too, I'm havin' a little "ol'timers', who whipped who in the the Burnet, Sinton game last year??
Regards,
GreatBigBurnetFan
We'd rather get past Somerset first, you know 1
at a time!

pirateman98
11-13-2003, 12:00 PM
I was hoping that a post like this wouldn't come up from a Sinton poster. Sintonfbplayer04, just take it one game at a time. Right now, it's Burnet who is in the front of the pack leading the race. We have to prove our worth on the field and not on this board. Let your playing do the talking and not your mouth. That gets people in trouble here. Since the begining till now, Sinton folks have been good about not putting there foot in there mouth and just let you guys play the game. When you say something like that people will notice and you and the town will become a target. I am not trying to say that I back Burnet, because when it comes down to it(Sinton vs. Burnet), I am with you guys 100%. I am glad you guys in the locker room feel that way but, you must prove it on the football field. Good Luck and know that this Pirate backs you 100%. Take it a game at a time and see were you guys take it from there. Good Luck and Go Pirates & Lady Pirates!!!

44INAROW
11-13-2003, 12:06 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by pirateman98:
[QB]I was hoping that a post like this wouldn't come up from a Sinton poster. Sintonfbplayer04,

Be willing to bet Sintonfbplayer04 is not even from Sinton. But just in case he is
Cuero 32 ... Sinton 6..

Phil C
11-13-2003, 12:07 PM
Pirateman is right. We need to be careful what we post here. Two years ago before Mathis played Sinton in a big district game one of the Mathis linebackers said some non flattering things about Adrian Alaniz before the game and it got in the papers and it fired up the Sinton players and they went out and destroyed Mathis. It is good to be confident but Pirateman is talking wisdom.

sinton 1316
11-13-2003, 12:11 PM
i hope we play cuero again, itd be nice to have a rematch
if Sinton makes it to the third round (and truthfully, i think they will), itll be a good game whether it be cuero, somerset, wharton, or burnet
im hoping cuero or burnet

LogieJoeBean001
11-13-2003, 12:19 PM
WOW! According to 44INarow, Wharton has already lost the game between Wharton/Cuero. You mean they played that game already and I missed it? It's terrible when I have these senior moments and completely forget to attend a football game. I'll have to check the date on my ticket one more time!

District303aPastPlayer
11-13-2003, 12:35 PM
obviously, you dont get it... 44 was trying to prove a point, by saying that we should take it a game at a time... the sinton/cuero game already took place. it was in week 4 i believe. Sinton hoster Cuero at pirate stadium, and sinton was handled.. i believe that htis was the score.

sinton 1316
11-13-2003, 12:37 PM
LogieJoeBean001:
WOW! According to 44INarow, Wharton has already lost the game between Wharton/Cuero. You mean they played that game already and I missed it? It's terrible when I have these senior moments and completely forget to attend a football game. I'll have to check the date on my ticket one more time!yeah you mustve missed the whole season...burnet already won state...

pirateman98
11-13-2003, 12:38 PM
Yep your right D303aPP, that was the score to this years game.

SintonFan88
11-13-2003, 12:40 PM
It sure would be nice to play Burnet and win, but they are a great team. Let's just take care of Carrizo Springs first and then go from there. If it happens great. One game at a time. Stay focused on what you have to do.

44INAROW
11-13-2003, 12:43 PM
LogieJoeBean001:
WOW! According to 44INarow, Wharton has already lost the game between Wharton/Cuero. You mean they played that game already and I missed it? It's terrible when I have these senior moments and completely forget to attend a football game. I'll have to check the date on my ticket one more time!I WAS NOT PREDICTING A CUERO/SINTON SCORE. I WAS STATING WHAT THE SEPT CUERO/SINTON SCORE WAS.. DUH

20dawgz05
11-13-2003, 05:25 PM
ummm u know who Burnet is we beat u last year remember hearing about us once or twice!! wink

jj3069
11-13-2003, 06:09 PM
Sorry but Sinton doesnt have a chance, if by some grace of god yall get by Burnet, which yall wont, yall still have to go though good teams such as Forney or Gainesville to win, and that wont happen either, but good luck anyway

3afan2K3
11-13-2003, 06:11 PM
jj3069:
Sorry but Sinton doesnt have a chance, if by some grace of god yall get by Burnet, which yall wont, yall still have to go though good teams such as Forney or Gainesville to win, and that wont happen either, but good luck anywayLOL anyone has a chance

olddawggreen
11-13-2003, 06:39 PM
pirateman98:
I was hoping that a post like this wouldn't come up from a Sinton poster. Sintonfbplayer04, just take it one game at a time. Right now, it's Burnet who is in the front of the pack leading the race. We have to prove our worth on the field and not on this board. Let your playing do the talking and not your mouth. That gets people in trouble here. Since the begining till now, Sinton folks have been good about not putting there foot in there mouth and just let you guys play the game. When you say something like that people will notice and you and the town will become a target. I am not trying to say that I back Burnet, because when it comes down to it(Sinton vs. Burnet), I am with you guys 100%. I am glad you guys in the locker room feel that way but, you must prove it on the football field. Good Luck and know that this Pirate backs you 100%. Take it a game at a time and see were you guys take it from there. Good Luck and Go Pirates & Lady Pirates!!!Ahhhhh the youth amoungst us! The funny thing is that most times those that crow the loudest are seldom to be found when its time for their serving. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

sinton66
11-13-2003, 06:45 PM
Let me put in my 2 cents worth. It is NEVER a good idea to antagonize an opponent before you play them. That is stupid! Do your talking on the field. And BTW, I know for a FACT there are at least two Sinton coaches who read this board regularily. Just a word to the wise.

<small>[ November 13, 2003, 05:56 PM: Message edited by: sinton66 ]</small>

Vrabird
11-13-2003, 07:18 PM
I agree with the wiser Sinton posters from above. Lets get thru Carrizo Springs first. If the Sinton Pirates take care of business along the way,then the talking can start about the Burnet team. Only bad things can happen for those who look that far ahead!! Take 1 game at a time and back up the talk with great play on the field and the respect will come. No turnovers and no penalties will result in Sinton making alot of noise in the playoffs. Stay focused and Play hard. GO PIRATES!!

sinton 1316
11-13-2003, 07:54 PM
jj3069:
Sorry but Sinton doesnt have a chance, if by some grace of god yall get by Burnet, which yall wont, yall still have to go though good teams such as Forney or Gainesville to win, and that wont happen either, but good luck anywayget over yourself...sinton has a great chance, so does cuero, and a lot of other teams in this division

SintonFan
11-14-2003, 04:35 AM
I hope this post was not from a Sinton player. If it was then keep that burning desire inside yourself and lay it out on the field!!!
Now considering this might have come from a minor, how do some of you feel about your responses? Hmmmmmm? Do any of you really get responses like this from anyone from Sinton? Shame on you. Some of your heads just might be too big. Seriously! We respect our opponents and make friends in the process....

dawg03
11-14-2003, 09:48 AM
They have a point. when you takl trash before the game it just makes the team even more agressive then they would've been before. And do you really want Burnet more agressive then they already are? :D