PDA

View Full Version : Brees & Saints look like garbage!

IHStangFan
09-06-2007, 10:27 PM
WHAT is goin on w/ the Saints? On the other hand, Peyton looks sharp. I have Brees in my fantasy league, and he is NOT helping. Did notice though...-3 points for an int and fumbles? Brees has one of each. :mad:

Bull19
09-06-2007, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
WHAT is goin on w/ the Saints? On the other hand, Peyton looks sharp. I have Brees in my fantasy league, and he is NOT helping. Did notice though...-3 points for an int and fumbles? Brees has one of each. :mad:

dont tell me you seriously thought last year was a sign of good things to come?

CelinaCatFan
09-06-2007, 10:30 PM
I have Addai and Wayne on my team. So, I'm enjoying tonight's game!

IHStangFan
09-06-2007, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by Bull19
dont tell me you seriously thought last year was a sign of good things to come? not exactly, but Brees is a top caliber QB and he's playing like crap. Just threw another pick.

GWOOD
09-06-2007, 10:34 PM
Originally posted by Bull19
dont tell me you seriously thought last year was a sign of good things to come?

Someone on ESPN radio today predicted the Saints to be in the Super Bowl. Not looking too much like a prophet just yet.

IHStangFan
09-06-2007, 10:38 PM
they just said that Brees was about to set an NFL record.....for fewest yard per completion or something like that.....WOW. Great game Brees. :rolleyes:

Thats okay though, my op. has ole Big Ben starting...he'll throw a pick or two..so I'll be okay :D

VanKampen
09-06-2007, 10:45 PM
this is just silly. ESPN told everyone the colts D would suck but they just shut down the #1 ranked O tonight.

zebrablue2
09-06-2007, 10:48 PM
only 1 game, and the first of the season. a long road ahead.

Franklin's Towe
09-07-2007, 12:31 AM
Maybe the media will quit over-hyping the Saints now.

IHStangFan
09-07-2007, 12:34 AM
Originally posted by Franklin's Towe
Maybe the media will quit over-hyping the Saints now. I'm no Saints fan by any stretch, but didn't expect Brees to choke like that. Quite the contrary, I'm a huge Colts fan and have been since they drafted Manning. Used to watch Manning play when he was at the other UT. I know what you mean about the media hyping certain teams though....****cough***USC.