PDA

View Full Version : 4A vs. 3A

Buckeye80
02-10-2004, 03:12 PM
Has anybody stopped to think about what might happen to this site if all the fans from former 3A, now 4A (Burnet, Forney, Everman) schools start posting 4A info on this site? It would virtually ruin this site.
Something should be done before this turns into 4A Down Low. Maybe we should only limit topics to 3A Football.

Sorry people.......just couldn't resist. :D :D

Buckeye80
02-10-2004, 03:28 PM
But seriously, if too many of "those" 4A people get in here, all of these will undoubtedly take place.

First, we'll be talking about the airspeed velocity of unladen swallows, African and European.

Secondly, we'll be talking about how sheep's bladders can be employed to prevent earthquakes,

And thirdly and most disturbing, we'll most definitely be saying "Nee" to one another.

jason
02-10-2004, 04:09 PM
what was the point of those two posts??? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

vet93
02-10-2004, 04:31 PM
Someone has been watching too much Monty Python! When my oldest daughter was about 3 I would ask her "What is the wind speed of an African Swallow?" To which I taught her to answer, "Laden or unladen?". I have probably warped her for life!!

Old Dog
02-10-2004, 04:36 PM
I fear Buckeye is highly "laden".....just kiddin, I couldn't resist!

<small>[ February 10, 2004, 03:37 PM: Message edited by: Old Dog ]</small>

3afan2K3
02-10-2004, 04:48 PM
well only 2 of the posters(that I know of) are from a 4A town so don't worry about it just yet

poncho
02-10-2004, 05:20 PM
Buckeye80:
But seriously, if too many of "those" 4A people get in here, all of these will undoubtedly take place.

First, we'll be talking about the airspeed velocity of unladen swallows, African and European.

Secondly, we'll be talking about how sheep's bladders can be employed to prevent earthquakes,

And thirdly and most disturbing, we'll most definitely be saying "Nee" to one another.Great since of humor!!

Buckeye80
02-10-2004, 05:50 PM
jason:
what was the point of those two posts??? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Offseason

Just trying to lift everyone's spirits Jason. Sorry. :( frown

<small>[ February 10, 2004, 05:00 PM: Message edited by: Buckeye80 ]</small>

jason
02-10-2004, 08:44 PM
Buckeye80:

jason:
what was the point of those two posts??? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Offseason

Just trying to lift everyone's spirits Jason. Sorry. :( :(im just in a bad mood, dont take it personal...i think its all this crappy weather, and i cant go play golf...

Buckeye80
02-10-2004, 09:49 PM
jason:

Buckeye80:

jason:

Just trying to lift everyone's spirits Jason. Sorry. :( :( im just in a bad mood, dont take it personal...i think its all this crappy weather, and i cant go play golf...I hear ya' man. My game 120 yds and in is suffering with the rain.

crzyjournalist03
02-11-2004, 12:07 AM
jason:

Buckeye80:

jason:

Just trying to lift everyone's spirits Jason. Sorry. :( :( im just in a bad mood, dont take it personal...i think its all this crappy weather, and i cant go play golf...maybe you should pay a visit to bubbles...she's be sure to cheer you up :D :D

spiveyrat
02-11-2004, 06:52 AM
Sheep's bladders can be employed to prevent earthquakes??? eek! eek! eek!

poncho
02-11-2004, 08:43 AM
jason:

Buckeye80:

jason:

Just trying to lift everyone's spirits Jason. Sorry. :( :( im just in a bad mood, dont take it personal...i think its all this crappy weather, and i cant go play golf...Cheer up we need the rain to help keep all of those golf coarses green.. :D

crzyjournalist03
02-11-2004, 10:02 PM
spiveyrat:
Sheep's bladders can be employed to prevent earthquakes??? eek! eek! eek! yeah...and elephants can cause them