PDA

View Full Version : Got The Flag!

CHS_CG
09-06-2007, 07:54 PM
I got the flag today in the mail. Great Job RM! We will be meeting at halftime at the south endzone(opposite the scoreboard) I will probably be leaving after halftime due to having Taylor there and her being cranky!

pirate4state
09-06-2007, 08:57 PM
glad you got it in time :)

yay USPS

CHS_CG
09-06-2007, 08:58 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
glad you got it in time :)

yay USPS

about time they come through for something!

LHMom
09-06-2007, 09:30 PM
Reminds me of the 04 LH vs. Manor game. Manor was ranked #1 in state going in to the game. I think final score was 63-70 with Liberty Hill winning. :)

OOPS> this was supposed to be on the thread about Louisville/Middle Tennessee. :doh:

gobbler grad
09-06-2007, 09:42 PM
yes, RM did a great job on the flag...:clap:
she's so creative...I like the pen holder on the back of the flag for all the different colored markers...:thumbsup: great idea...:D

Ranger Mom
09-06-2007, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by gobbler grad
yes, RM did a great job on the flag...:clap:
she's so creative...I like the pen holder on the back of the flag for all the different colored markers...:thumbsup: great idea...:D

HaHa!! Thanks!!

The "nerd" in me came out!

I can't tell you how many times people told me they remembered the flag but forgot the Sharpie!!

My sewing machine was not cooperating with me, so it's not the best sewing job I have ever done. And as I was typing this, I remembered that I forgot the "grommets" to make it a real flag!!:doh: :doh:

Oh well..it's coming back to me next week anyway, maybe I will get it in time to do that!!

CHS_CG
09-06-2007, 10:42 PM
now am i sending it to debbie or bringing it with me to swater?

Ranger Mom
09-06-2007, 10:50 PM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
now am i sending it to debbie or bringing it with me to swater?

IF you are positive you are coming and will be there in time for BOTH games, you can just bring it.....otherwise mail it to me.

Debbie gets it after THAT week, I think!!

88bobcats
09-06-2007, 11:17 PM
How is the flag schedule determined? Are strategic games selected by a 3A Down-Low think-tank? Or is it simply a "squeaky wheel" scenario?

CHS_CG
09-06-2007, 11:20 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
IF you are positive you are coming and will be there in time for BOTH games, you can just bring it.....otherwise mail it to me

Debbie gets it after THAT week, I think!!

I WILL be there.

pirate4state
09-06-2007, 11:25 PM
Originally posted by 88bobcats
How is the flag schedule determined? Are strategic games selected by a 3A Down-Low think-tank? Or is it simply a "squeaky wheel" scenario?

Schedule:

Aug 30 - Greenwood vs. Graham
Aug 31 - Sinton vs. Cuero
Sep 7 - Caldwell Vs. Rockdale
Sep 15 - Sammy Baugh Classic
Sep 21 - Cuero vs. Liberty Hill
Sep 28-
Oct 5-
Oct 12 -
Oct 19 -
Oct 26 - Greenwood Vs Snyder (unless someone else wants it that weekend)
Nov 2 -
Nov 9 -

link (http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=69076&highlight=flag)

LH Panther Mom
09-06-2007, 11:33 PM
Originally posted by 88bobcats
You guys want it for a game? :)