PDA

View Full Version : Come show props

injuredinmelee
09-04-2007, 09:50 PM
Mr. Hollenbeck,
Congratulations on being one of this weeks Go Friday Night Pick 'Em Contest winners!
We would love to send you a t-shirt for your win. Please email me back with your size (m-xl) and your address so we can send it off!

Congratulations again!

Arly Dominguez
Online Administrator
Abilene Reporter-News

Ok go ahead and make the xl isnt going to cut it jokes.

luvhoops34
09-04-2007, 09:55 PM
Damn is that all the sizes they have to pick from??? What a rip off. Tell them you want a 2X. :D

sinton66
09-04-2007, 10:08 PM
We wouldn't do that. No one with any class at all would do that.;)

Congrats, good job!

DaHop72
09-04-2007, 10:27 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
Mr. Hollenbeck,
Congratulations on being one of this weeks Go Friday Night Pick 'Em Contest winners!
We would love to send you a t-shirt for your win. Please email me back with your size (m-xl) and your address so we can send it off!

Congratulations again!

Arly Dominguez
Online Administrator
Abilene Reporter-News

Ok go ahead and make the xl isnt going to cut it jokes. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: you da man injured!!!

pirate4state
09-04-2007, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
Mr. Hollenbeck,

Congratulations again!

Arly Dominguez
Online Administrator
Abilene Reporter-News

sweet!

oh and have I thanked you enough for hooking up the "escapee" with a room?? seriously, thanks ALOT!! :thumbsup:

the bed was awesome & megs wanted to steal a pillow but I told her I didn't want to get you in trouble :D

injuredinmelee
09-05-2007, 12:05 AM
Injured makes the newspaper (http://reporternews.com/news/2007/sep/04/and-winners-are/)

injuredinmelee
09-05-2007, 12:08 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
sweet!

oh and have I thanked you enough for hooking up the "escapee" with a room?? seriously, thanks ALOT!! :thumbsup:

the bed was awesome & megs wanted to steal a pillow but I told her I didn't want to get you in trouble :D

anytime!!! Our beds really are great. the pillow thing figures. Those Sweetwater people you just cant trust em.