PDA

View Full Version : Anybody see the Decatur/Burk game?

Gsquared
09-04-2007, 07:34 PM
Was supprised, what did Burk look like?

Matthew328
09-04-2007, 08:06 PM
I was surprised also

VWG
09-04-2007, 09:05 PM
Didn't see it, but I know Burk had a dang good JV squad last year. The kid running their option this year at QB was a WR last year on varsity.
Dist. 6 will be fun to watch this year. Vernon, Burk, WF Hirschi, Graham, and IP all good games every single week.

Gsquared
09-04-2007, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by VWG
Didn't see it, but I know Burk had a dang good JV squad last year. The kid running their option this year at QB was a WR last year on varsity.
Dist. 6 will be fun to watch this year. Vernon, Burk, WF Hirschi, Graham, and IP all good games every single week.
Dang, im gonna monitor the Burk situation and possible add Vernon/Burkburnett to my schedule

slpybear the bullfan
09-04-2007, 10:05 PM
Decatur did not score an offensive touchdown. My friends at work say that Decatur is pretty down this year. (I'll bet coach story has them playing tough by District).

Don't know much about Burk.

Cameron Crazy
09-04-2007, 10:27 PM
Burk lost some talent at running back, but you never know who will step up in there. They have alot of kids there, with alot of taletn.

Gsquared
09-05-2007, 07:23 AM
Originally posted by slpybear the bullfan
Decatur did not score an offensive touchdown. My friends at work say that Decatur is pretty down this year. (I'll bet coach story has them playing tough by District).

Don't know much about Burk.
I agree!

lion75
09-05-2007, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by Gsquared
Dang, im gonna monitor the Burk situation and possible add Vernon/Burkburnett to my schedule Burkburnett's varsity was also damn good last year. They finished in a three-way tie for second and lost out on the playoffs in a tiebreaker. They actually beat Vernon last year.