PDA

View Full Version : Dunta Robinson attacked

necks_c/09
09-04-2007, 06:19 PM
In his house, he was tied up and his wife and kids were put in a closet.

they were then robbed and told that if he told the police that they would be hurt.

dont know if this has been posted yet but i figurred i would let yall know....

ill try to get more info on this

g$$
09-04-2007, 06:26 PM
Happened at Sienna Plantation in a very nice gated subdivision in Missouri City (SW Houston). Apparently he was targeted & they stole a bunch of jewelry. Everyone is ok & Dunta will play this weekend vs. KC Chiefs.

Burglars still at large...police are dumbfounded on how they gained access to this guarded subdivision.

necks_c/09
09-04-2007, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by g$$

Burglars still at large...police are dumbfounded on how they gained access to this guarded subdivision. coulda been an attack from the inside.....

im thinking it was anyway.... b/c whoever did it knew exactly where to go and what not...

it was definitely premeditated

g$$
09-04-2007, 06:45 PM
Originally posted by necks_c/09
coulda been an attack from the inside.....

im thinking it was anyway.... b/c whoever did it knew exactly where to go and what not...

it was definitely premeditated

Probably inside job, agreed. Believe me, you cannot get into certain parts of Sienna (way down Hwy 6 south towards Hwy 288) without living there or knowing somebody. Lots of $$ lives there (David Carr used to as well). I live here in the area & we went out there to see Christmas lights & stuff. Certain parts of Sienna are very guarded! Many beautiful homes & very nice.

rockdale80
09-04-2007, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by g$$
Probably inside job, agreed. Believe me, you cannot get into certain parts of Sienna (way down Hwy 6 south towards Hwy 288) without living there or knowing somebody. Lots of $$ lives there (David Carr used to as well). I live here in the area & we went out there to see Christmas lights & stuff. Certain parts of Sienna are very guarded! Many beautiful homes & very nice.

When I lived in Houston I played golf there every week. That is crazy, because it is heavily guarded. Lots of money live in that area.

g$$
09-04-2007, 08:12 PM
Originally posted by rockdale80
When I lived in Houston I played golf there every week. That is crazy, because it is heavily guarded. Lots of money live in that area.

Man, I need to play golf with you!

rockdale80
09-04-2007, 08:17 PM
Originally posted by g$$
Man, I need to play golf with you!

You are more than welcome. My friend is the golf pro there, and I am friends with the president of sienna plantations son. Always play for free when I come down there. Also play at Sweetwater and Sugar Creek. Those are nice courses as well.

g$$
09-04-2007, 08:22 PM
You are more than welcome. My friend is the golf pro there, and I am friends with the president of sienna plantations son. Always play for free when I come down there. Also play at Sweetwater and Sugar Creek. Those are nice courses as well.

Sounds good - all nice courses. I live right by Sugar Creek. Stay in touch!

rockdale80
09-04-2007, 08:24 PM
Originally posted by g$$
Sounds good - all nice courses. I live right by Sugar Creek. Stay in touch!

I lived pretty close to there, right off of Airport. I managed a couple of restaurants there while I was going to culinary school.

g$$
09-04-2007, 08:26 PM
I lived pretty close to there, right off of Airport. I managed a couple of restaurants there while I was going to culinary school.

Gotcha. I live on Dulles Avenue between Alt 90 & Hwy 6. Area is growing big-time.