PDA

View Full Version : Mack Brown Press Conference

JHS_c/o_06'
09-04-2007, 02:49 PM
Seen Here (http://www.mackbrown-texasfootball.com/index.php?s=&url_channel_id=40&url_article_id=3179&url_subchannel_id=&change_well_id=2)

I'm not going to lie....after the first quarter of the game saturday.....i was really nervous about what the season might hold this year. After reading what he had to say about the game, i don't feel as bad. Everything i noticed about the game but didn't really know how to put into words was addressed yesterday morning. I will still feel shaky going into the TCU game and will see how things go. But i'm just glad that i'm not going through what all the Michigan fans are going through right now. There season is pretty much over unless almost everyone in the top 25 fall like a game of Jenga. So yeah, read what Mack had to say, and tell me if you feel a little better. SPIN IT.....oh....lol....sorry.....that is so stupid.

JasperDog94
09-04-2007, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by JHS_c/o_06'
SPIN IT.....oh....lol....sorry..... You are so bad...;)

JHS_c/o_06'
09-04-2007, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by JasperDog94
You are so bad...;)

It's all in good fun

but really......what were your thoughts on what Mack had to say?

JasperDog94
09-04-2007, 03:32 PM
It's all in good fun

but really......what were your thoughts on what Mack had to say? Mack always has a good way of putting bad things into perspective. He knows they didn't play well or as Mack says "consistent". He's not the "moron" that some people make him out to be by saying "he's just a good recruiter".

They'll make adjustments and come ready to play. You don't win 10 games every year by having good talent alone.

g$$
09-04-2007, 03:45 PM
Seen Here (http://www.mackbrown-texasfootball.com/index.php?s=&url_channel_id=40&url_article_id=3179&url_subchannel_id=&change_well_id=2)

SPIN IT.....oh.....

You just did! What do you think he's going to say? Bad game & fortunate to win, we'll see how they respond against a good TCU team. But I have said all along that Texas has some problem areas (OL, secondary, physical running game, starting LBS esp. Derry, etc.). Talent is there, so we'll see where they go from here. OU looks awfully good & the North is much better. Jury is out on A&M too - must get better on defense & vertical passing game on offense to beat the big boys. It's a long season.

3afan
09-04-2007, 03:51 PM
Mack said what he had to say, and what 99.9% of coaches in the same situation would have said

g$$
09-04-2007, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by 3afan
Mack said what he had to say, and what 99.9% of coaches in the same situation would have said

Exactly the point.