PDA

View Full Version : LaGrange

Gsquared
09-04-2007, 10:44 AM
What do they have this year? Trying to decide if I want to go see them on Oct 12th against Giddings or if I need to go to Celina/Pilot Point instead

Darren
09-04-2007, 11:42 AM
Hopefully LG will be good. I think that they will sneak into the 3rd spot in the playoffs.

If you go to the LG game look me up.

Gsquared
09-04-2007, 11:46 AM
Ok, will do, im pretty sure ill go

bobcat04
09-04-2007, 12:47 PM
I have heard that they will have a very good defense but lost a lot on offense. Also some issues with some suspensions but that will not come into play come district time. Should battle for the third spot.

Pudlugger
09-04-2007, 04:11 PM
The Leps should be tough on defense and if their offense gels they will be in the mix for the playoffs in district 23. Giddings, Bellville, Caldwell and Navasota will all be fighting for the district championship and a playoff spots so anything can happen. Last season the Leps needed a miracle come from behing win by Bellville over Caldwell to get there. Who knows what will happen this year. The suspensions will not be a factor by district. If the Leps can get by Yoakum next week the suspensions will be served and the team should be full strength for Sealy the following week.

Old Tiger
09-04-2007, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by Gsquared
What do they have this year? Trying to decide if I want to go see them on Oct 12th against Giddings or if I need to go to Celina/Pilot Point instead Celina/Pilot Point would be a more interesting matchup