I HAVE CLYDE IN THE UPSET!!!

sweetwater07
09-04-2007, 09:08 AM
Originally posted by PlayaJBiehl20
I HAVE CLYDE IN THE UPSET!!!

i'm right there with yah....

Ranger Mom
09-04-2007, 09:11 AM
I thought the Region I game of the week was Iowa Park vs. Abilene Wylie:confused:

PlayaJBiehl20
09-04-2007, 09:26 AM
nope cause even though i have roots in IP i think wylie will win it.

Sweetwater Red
09-04-2007, 09:28 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I thought the Region I game of the week was Iowa Park vs. Abilene Wylie:confused:

Wylie in a laugher or Graham in a laugher? Take your pick.:D

Adidas410s
09-04-2007, 09:30 AM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
Wylie in a laugher or Graham in a laugher? Take your pick.:D
true...true...

pirate4state
09-04-2007, 09:31 AM
I thought the Region I game of the week was Iowa Park vs. Abilene Wylie:confused: :thinking: me too :confused:

PlayaJBiehl20
09-04-2007, 09:35 AM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
true...true...

HA HA yall probably said the same thing last year about CLYDE WHEN THEY BEAT GRAHAM AT GRAHAM!!

Texasfootball2
09-04-2007, 09:39 AM
I do think that Clyde will be able to put some points on the board with the big RB. If they can come up with some plays on defense, this could be a good ball game.

PlayaJBiehl20
09-04-2007, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by Texasfootball2
I do think that Clyde will be able to put some points on the board with the big RB. If they can come up with some plays on defense, this could be a good ball game.

Clyde also has a good qb and a good defense. The key is not letting Graham get the big plays.

wildstangs
09-04-2007, 08:56 PM
Its that time of the year again. Every year Clyde comes out and wins a couple of games against 2A teams and all of a sudden they are going to beat Wylie.

injuredinmelee
09-04-2007, 09:52 PM
I can praise the Clyde runnin back after watchin him lay down last year to avoid hits agaisnt Wylie. It wasnt like Wylie had a great run d last season either.

Cameron Crazy
09-04-2007, 09:55 PM
We are going to be ready to play, we have a strong linebacking group that is ready for the runningback. Watch for #5 to light some people up. I got graham winning btw. :D

Adidas410s
09-04-2007, 10:06 PM
HA HA yall probably said the same thing last year about CLYDE WHEN THEY BEAT GRAHAM AT GRAHAM!!

1. I'm not from Graham
2. NOBODY would've expected Graham to blow anybody out last year...they didn't have the offense to do it.
3. You're a tool...and Clyde still isn't any good.

Cameron Crazy
09-04-2007, 10:19 PM
1. I'm not from Graham
2. NOBODY would've expected Graham to blow anybody out last year...they didn't have the offense to do it.
3. You're a tool...and Clyde still isn't any good. Dang, calm down. :D

PlayaJBiehl20
09-05-2007, 12:06 AM
1. I'm not from Graham
3. You're a tool...and Clyde still isn't any good.
1. I never said you were from Graham, ididot.
2.Didn't they go further then yall did last year, so their offense must have been decent.
3. You're the tool.. 15000 posts on a website, i guess your some washed up old guy or no life, whichever one your probably both

PlayaJBiehl20
09-05-2007, 12:08 AM
Originally posted by wildstangs
Its that time of the year again. Every year Clyde comes out and wins a couple of games against 2A teams and all of a sudden they are going to beat Wylie.

Hardin Simmons is a great university im glad you got into such a prestigious school, i bet your really smart, with all that good education you get in sweetwater

Franklin's Towe
09-05-2007, 12:11 AM
Hmmm, let's see how big of a Region I idiot I am. I always feel uncomfartable stepping out of Region II to make a pick, but let's give it a shot.

I've heard of Clyde, but I'm afraid if I were asked to point it out on a map I would be no more useful than Miss South Carolina. Graham on the other hand I'm a bit more familiar with--the Steers if I remember correctly.

I'm going to take the Steers in this one,but I apologize for not being able to explain my pick any further.

Adidas410s
09-05-2007, 12:13 AM
1. I never said you were from Graham, ididot.
2.Didn't they go further then yall did last year, so their offense must have been decent.
3. You're the tool.. 15000 posts on a website, i guess your some washed up old guy or no life, whichever one your probably both

1. You obviously can't understand what you said earlier...I won't waste my time trying to explain it.
2. Didn't they go further than whom??? I'm confused at whatever it is that you're trying to say here. Yes I know...they went further than Clyde in the playoffs! :p
3. You better get to bed...don't wanna be late for class in the morning!

PlayaJBiehl20
09-05-2007, 12:14 AM
Originally posted by Franklin's Towe
Hmmm, let's see how big of a Region I idiot I am. I always feel uncomfartable stepping out of Region II to make a pick, but let's give it a shot.

I've heard of Clyde, but I'm afraid if I were asked to point it out on a map I would be no more useful than Miss South Carolina. Graham on the other hand I'm a bit more familiar with--the Steers if I remember correctly.

I'm going to take the Steers in this one,but I apologize for not being able to explain my pick any further.

I have no problem with you taking that pick but if you go out on a limb at all especially for clyde everybodys an a$$ hole and tells you how dumb you are and everything (injuredmelee and his man adidas)

injuredinmelee
09-05-2007, 12:18 AM
I have no problem with you taking that pick but if you go out on a limb at all especially for clyde everybodys an a$$ hole and tells you how dumb you are and everything (injuredmelee and his man adidas)

maybe if you had a reason to go out on a limb other than you beat up on a small 2a school last friday night. As wildstangs pointed out every year some kid from Clyde gets on here after they beat a couple of 2a schools and start running their mouths. They never come back to eat their crow so I know for sure that I love to smack talk ya while your still here because we all know it wont be long before you go back into hiding.

PlayaJBiehl20
09-05-2007, 12:24 AM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
maybe if you had a reason to go out on a limb other than you beat up on a small 2a school last friday night. As wildstangs pointed out every year some kid from Clyde gets on here after they beat a couple of 2a schools and start running their mouths. They never come back to eat their crow so I know for sure that I love to smack talk ya while your still here because we all know it wont be long before you go back into hiding.

GOOD POINT!!

edited....unnecessary.....lhpm

injuredinmelee
09-05-2007, 12:25 AM
GOOD POINT!!

edited....unnecessary.....lhpm

I know. I always make good points.

sirhc11
09-05-2007, 12:33 AM
i know that clyde has a decent run offense, and great linebacker in Wes Liles, but how is the pass offense for Clyde this year?

PlayaJBiehl20
09-05-2007, 10:24 PM
the pass offence is good, the quarter back is very good and mobile, it will be a good balance to help relieve the load set on curtis kevil.

BILLYFRED0000
09-05-2007, 10:35 PM
I like Clyde and even know where it is just off of 20 East of the big city of Abilene. But when it comes to football, Graham is the place to be this week. Graham will close the mouthy lads from Clydes mouths and we don't need to berate the point. If you really think you are that good, try Celina or Gilmer or Tatum or LH on for size. Then you can see just how good you really are. I have Graham doing well this year but I do not think they make it to region finals. It might be A Wylies year this year. They sure made it tough on Bwood last week.

Stownhorse
09-05-2007, 11:14 PM
No, no, no with the graham I saw last Thursday Im forced to pick Clyde...Graham didnt impress me at all, they had the running game for a little bit in the first half but it was against a rebuilding Greenwood defense....In the second half they went to the spread and tried to throw and didnt do SQUAT, Clyde has their QB back that had torn his ACL last year during the 6th game last year, if im not mistaken they were 5-0 before he got hurt and Curtis Kevil wont lay down he is a big boy and they are gunna have to lay the wood to him.....Clyde 28 Graham 17

BILLYFRED0000
09-05-2007, 11:34 PM
Originally posted by Stownhorse
No, no, no with the graham I saw last Thursday Im forced to pick Clyde...Graham didnt impress me at all, they had the running game for a little bit in the first half but it was against a rebuilding Greenwood defense....In the second half they went to the spread and tried to throw and didnt do SQUAT, Clyde has their QB back that had torn his ACL last year during the 6th game last year, if im not mistaken they were 5-0 before he got hurt and Curtis Kevil wont lay down he is a big boy and they are gunna have to lay the wood to him.....Clyde 28 Graham 17

Well we should see what happens. I just know that the football Gods have a pretty High opinion of Graham. They are ranked in the top 10 at DCTF. Clyde is not. It sounds like Graham played pretty vanilla and is working on stuff which is what you do this time of year. I know that is what we did against Robinson. Just installing bits and pieces and seeing what works. Practice and scrimmage are no substitute for game speed.

KTA
09-06-2007, 03:00 AM

ummmmm, not to say you were watching a different game, but you did notice Graham's base offense is the spread right? Greenwood was too worried about Grahams passing offense thats why there run D got chewed up in the first half. The 2nd half wouldnt of been any different if Grahams WR's catch the football....(litterally had 10 drops for the game). No way Clyde has a better running offense then Greenwood had, and Graham put a stop to that pretty darn quick.

Heres a quote from Coach McCoy

“When we were up 20 points, we felt there were things we needed to work on against a good team,” McCoy said. “You don’t really get that opportunity in practice against another quality team. When you get in the red zone, the passing lanes get squeezed so we felt like it a good chance to work on some things and still have the game in hand. We could have lined up in our pro formation and run pitch sweep and scored a few more times but it was intentional not to do it that way.”

We got sloppy in the last part of the third and in the fourth quarters. We didn’t run crisp routes, missed a couple of open touchdowns and missed a block or two

Clyde beat a so-so Graham team last year 18-14...Clyde returns 4-6, as Graham returns 9-5. Im pretty sure they can over come 4 points this year.

Graham 42
Clyde 7

RMAC
09-06-2007, 03:47 AM

Clyde gave up 2 TD's to a kid who can't even drive yet! He had 4 new receivers and that unit was playing it's 3rd game of the year. Yay, keep living in the past. Graham has a pretty tough linebacking group led by #5 Sparks who was in the top 5 in tackles last year as a jr. Have fun running the ball. Yeah, Clyde will score, but they won't win. Graham by 2 TD's and Clyde goes back home and doesn't post again until next year. You guys really need to think about how ya'll go about this btw. I mean, talk crap about a game you're SURE to win, i.e. last week against a 2A school. Then maybe you won't look as ignorant.:rolleyes:

PlayaJBiehl20
09-06-2007, 08:56 AM
How can you say green wood has a better rush offense, Curtis Kevil has rushed for 1000 or more yards the past two seasons, but, greenwood has a better rush offense. please

Adidas410s
09-06-2007, 09:36 AM
How can you say green wood has a better rush offense, Curtis Kevil has rushed for 1000 or more yards the past two seasons, but, greenwood has a better rush offense. please
So he's gone for 1000 yards...but he piled up over 400 of those yards against Bangs and Breckenridge.

vs Early - 15 carries for 47 yards 0 TD (3.1/carry)
vs Wylie - 22 carries for 53 yards 0 TD (2.4/carry)
vs Sweetwater - 27 carries for 91 yards 0 TD (3.4/carry)

In games against good teams...he was unimpressive. Facts are hard to swallow in Clyde.

Texasfootball2
09-06-2007, 09:37 AM
I will only give the slight edge in this game to Graham, mainly because there playing on the road, but they better take care of business early in this game. If Graham allows Clyde to have success early in the running game and keep it close this game could come down to the wire. The Kevil kid is a horse if you let him get it going early, but has had a tendency to shut it down if Clyde gets very far behind. I too saw Graham play last thursday and I was not impressed with either team. I know it's early but Graham will have to play better this week or the same thing could happen that happened last year. Clyde has improved the last couple of years and if they stay healthy they can be a dangerous team to play.

KTA
09-06-2007, 08:16 PM
in all due time....in all due time

luvhoops34
09-06-2007, 09:03 PM
http://www.actuarialoutpost.com/actuarial_discussion_forum/images/smilies/popcorn.gif

Cameron Crazy
09-06-2007, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by KTA
in all due time....in all due time I like that my friend. You going to clyde?

KTA
09-06-2007, 10:38 PM
Yeeeup, get off at 5 and heading straight out. So when and where we gonna meet up?

BILLYFRED0000
09-06-2007, 10:41 PM
Originally posted by Texasfootball2
I will only give the slight edge in this game to Graham, mainly because there playing on the road, but they better take care of business early in this game. If Graham allows Clyde to have success early in the running game and keep it close this game could come down to the wire. The Kevil kid is a horse if you let him get it going early, but has had a tendency to shut it down if Clyde gets very far behind. I too saw Graham play last thursday and I was not impressed with either team. I know it's early but Graham will have to play better this week or the same thing could happen that happened last year. Clyde has improved the last couple of years and if they stay healthy they can be a dangerous team to play.

Sorry. Graham is better and it won't be that close. A good game overall but Graham by 14.

Cameron Crazy
09-06-2007, 10:45 PM
We are going to come out fast and hard. I think our d will be able to stop there running game.

Ranger Mom
09-06-2007, 10:47 PM

Where was Clyde and their 1000+ rusher during the Region finals last year??

Okay...thanks!!

BILLYFRED0000
09-06-2007, 10:49 PM
Where was Clyde and their 1000+ rusher during the Region finals last year??

Okay...thanks!!

Funny, I did not see'em either.... where were they???:p

KTA
09-06-2007, 10:50 PM
I think our d will be able to stop there running game.

Me 2, I hope Sparks knocks somebody elses helmet off again tomorrow night.....would be hella sweet if it was there fat running back.:D

Cameron Crazy
09-06-2007, 10:52 PM
Originally posted by KTA
Me 2, I hope Sparks knocks somebody elses helmet off again tomorrow night.....would be hella sweet if it was there fat running back.:D Yeah, our linebackers will be ready.

Ranger Mom
09-06-2007, 10:57 PM
Originally posted by BILLYFRED0000
Funny, I did not see'em either.... where were they???:p

I just realized I hadn't voted....so I voted for Graham!

I don't really give a rats ass about last year OR what kind of rusher anyone has had over the past two years.

Clyde beat Graham last year....so WHAT?? So did we, twice as matter of fact....that didn't mean SQUAT this year!!!

Fal44
09-06-2007, 11:01 PM
ill take the steers in this one :)..

ClydeLineman#55
09-07-2007, 10:36 AM
wow.. Ranger mom chill out. Remember how old you are

Sweetwater Red
09-07-2007, 10:41 AM
Originally posted by ClydeLineman#55

Now you went in done it...

Texasfootball2
09-07-2007, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by BILLYFRED0000
Sorry. Graham is better and it won't be that close. A good game overall but Graham by 14.

Don't doubt for a minute that Graham can win this game by 14 or even more. But if they don't jump on Clyde early and they let Clyde get something going it will be a battle to the end. We've been playing Clyde forever and they have always been a jeckel and hyde team. By the end of the first quater you will either be feel very nervous or you will be rolling on them. With Clyde their is usually no inbetween.

KTA
09-07-2007, 10:56 AM

GET'EM!!!!

DaHop72
09-07-2007, 10:57 AM
wow.. Ranger mom chill out. Remember how old you are http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/9417/boxerrf6.gifhttp://img209.imageshack.us/img209/9417/boxerrf6.gifhttp://img209.imageshack.us/img209/9417/boxerrf6.gifhttp://img209.imageshack.us/img209/9417/boxerrf6.gif

Ranger Mom
09-07-2007, 10:58 AM

What does that have to do with the price of tea in China!!:rolleyes: