PDA

View Full Version : Wookinpanub, why the axe to grind?

winthebigone
09-03-2007, 09:39 PM
Wookinpanub, why are you slammin the Caldwell head coach when they haven't even played a game yet?

Give the guy a chance to put some W's on the board before you call for his head.

burnet44
09-03-2007, 09:40 PM
Originally posted by winthebigone
Wookinpanub, why are you slammin the Caldwell head coach when they haven't even played a game yet?

Give the guy a chance to put some W's on the board before you call for his head.

better still
get a degree
and go coach

remember DNA is good and bad everywhere

wookinpanub
09-03-2007, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by burnet44
better still
get a degree
and go coach

remember DNA is good and bad everywhere

that was an OOOOOOOOLD post.

I was just frustrated after spending money on a 120 mile round trip, four programs and four tickets only to find out the coach refused to play 3 miles away. Still don't understand that especially against a team reportedly as easy of a win like they Elgin was.

I'll chill for now, but with 27 seniors, he's got to get them to post season, I think all would agree.

winthebigone
09-04-2007, 05:40 AM
The word was it had rained for several hours. What good would it have done to go to a middle school field and play a varsity game? I would think the risk for injury was higher than the reward ( a victory). I bet the coach is planning on playing more than ten regular season games and wants to keep his boys healthy. Would you rather win a battle, or win the war?

Old Tiger
09-04-2007, 05:42 AM
Originally posted by wookinpanub
that was an OOOOOOOOLD post.

I was just frustrated after spending money on a 120 mile round trip, four programs and four tickets only to find out the coach refused to play 3 miles away. Still don't understand that especially against a team reportedly as easy of a win like they Elgin was.

I'll chill for now, but with 27 seniors, he's got to get them to post season, I think all would agree. Why even worry if it was supposed to be an "easy win"?

Any way you look at it you wasted money because if they would have blown them out then it would be a boring pointless game.

winthebigone
09-04-2007, 08:19 PM
ttt