PDA

View Full Version : Sam McGuffy

Hornet's Nest
09-03-2007, 10:00 AM
With all the turmoil in Michigan. I wonder if he'll change his commitment to A&M.

Funk-d-fied
09-03-2007, 03:29 PM
He is probably thinking about it...lol

Gsquared
09-03-2007, 03:38 PM
Surely not. Michigan is a BIG TIME program. Id stay in Ann Arbor.

Cameron Crazy
09-03-2007, 03:48 PM
Maybe he can help them win agaisnt a d2 school

Old Tiger
09-03-2007, 03:54 PM
I heard he was thinking of decommitting and then committing to Appalachian State :D

Cameron Crazy
09-03-2007, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by Go Blue
I heard he was thinking of decommitting and then committing to Appalachian State :D He will have a better chance at a National Championship there than Michigan!

wookinpanub
09-03-2007, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by Gsquared
Surely not. Michigan is a BIG TIME program. Id stay in Ann Arbor.

..... he said, dawning his burnt orange T-shirt.....

Gsquared
09-03-2007, 04:10 PM
Originally posted by wookinpanub
..... he said, dawning his burnt orange T-shirt..... Yeah, your right , im dawning my burnt orange T-shirt. Guess im wrong, aTm is a big time program, not Michigan.

Funk-d-fied
09-03-2007, 04:26 PM
your the one that threw out the BIG TIME program, wjo would ever choose another school over michigan, you have all the knowledge.

Gsquared
09-03-2007, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by Funk-d-fied
your the one that threw out the BIG TIME program, wjo would ever choose another school over michigan, you have all the knowledge.
Well, wouldnt YOU consider Michigan a bigger program than aTm? Id consider them bigger than Texas and TAMU, but maybe you guys know more. Sorry I caused you to wet your diaper. I agree with you, TAMU is where id go.

Funk-d-fied
09-03-2007, 04:30 PM
There are plenty of great BIG TIME schools to go to, michigan is a great school and program and so are so many more, they all have their pros and cons. Don't get your pannies in a wad...lol

Gsquared
09-03-2007, 04:31 PM
There are plenty of great BIG TIME schools to go to, michigan is a great school and program and so are so many more, they all have their pros and cons. Don't get your pannies in a wad...lol Im free ballin homie, no panties to get in a wad. Im on my way ova to your house right now. Dont put the dogs in the pet taxi

Funk-d-fied
09-03-2007, 04:32 PM
still the same lame person arent you?

Gsquared
09-03-2007, 04:34 PM
still the same lame person arent you?
Still lame

Old Tiger
09-03-2007, 04:36 PM
nm

Funk-d-fied
09-03-2007, 04:37 PM
Overall through history those are some of the elite programs in college football history, but there are alot of great schools that have had a great time as well.

Gsquared
09-03-2007, 04:38 PM
Overall through history those are some of the elite programs in college football history, but there are alot of great schools that have had a great time as well. Thats deep:kiss:

DU_stud04
09-03-2007, 04:39 PM
hows his ankle?

Funk-d-fied
09-03-2007, 04:40 PM
it's messed up, i don't think he will play for a few weeks.

DU_stud04
09-03-2007, 04:46 PM
watching this game the other day i was thinking its nice to see someone sell out to get the extra yard, but some of the stuff he does i think is too risky sometimes and could really get him hurt one day.

after his first three runs i told myself that if he keep trying to hurdle people hes going to get hurt that game..... then he goes down on a horse collar tackle. :doh:

Old Tiger
09-03-2007, 04:51 PM
Elite Programs: Notre Dame, Alabama, Texas, Nebraska, USC, Miami, Oklahoma, and Ohio State.

Great Programs: Florida, Florida State, Penn State, Tennessee, Virginia Tech, Auburn, UCLA, and LSU.

Good Programs: Georgia Tech, Geogia, Louisville, West Virginia, Iowa, Wiconsin, Texas A&M, TCU, Arizona State, California, Oregon, Arkansas, and Boise State.

Above Average Programs: Boston College, Clemson, N.C. State, Virginia, Pittsburgh, Syracuse, Michigan State, Illinois, Minnesota, Texas Tech, Oklahoma State, BYU, Utah, Arizona, Oregon State, South Carolina, Fresno State, and Hawaii.

g$$
09-03-2007, 06:21 PM
Originally posted by Go Blue
Elite Programs: Notre Dame, Alabama, Texas, Nebraska, USC, Miami, Oklahoma, and Ohio State.

Great Programs: Florida, Florida State, Penn State, Tennessee, Virginia Tech, Auburn, UCLA, and LSU.

Good Programs: Georgia Tech, Geogia, Louisville, West Virginia, Iowa, Wiconsin, Texas A&M, TCU, Arizona State, California, Oregon, Arkansas, and Boise State.

Above Average Programs: Boston College, Clemson, N.C. State, Virginia, Pittsburgh, Syracuse, Michigan State, Illinois, Minnesota, Texas Tech, Oklahoma State, BYU, Utah, Arizona, Oregon State, South Carolina, Fresno State, and Hawaii.

Good list, but you are going by past history most of the time & not recent seasons. EX.: Virginia...been down big-time, blown out by Wyoming last week.

BTW, it is Sam McGuffie & his ankle is pretty badly sprained. Might be out a while it seems. Agree w/ DU_stud on how he runs too. He takes a beating & puts himself at risk, but I like him.

Emerson1
09-03-2007, 06:22 PM
Overall through history those are some of the elite programs in college football history, but there are alot of great schools that have had a great time as well.
What trophy is that in your sig?

g$$
09-03-2007, 06:26 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1
What trophy is that in your sig?

Isn't it the A&M-Texas trophy portion of the Lone Star Showdown? That's last year after 12-7 in Austin right?

Emerson1
09-03-2007, 06:30 PM
It is the lonestar showdown trophy, but I don't think that is given out even temporily to whoever wins the football game.

g$$
09-03-2007, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1
It is the lonestar showdown trophy, but I don't think that is given out even temporily to whoever wins the football game.

Yes it is. Texas won the overall Cup last year again but that is the football trophy. It goes back & forth, but not much back & forth lately (Texas won 6 in a row before last year). A&M did win more overall conference championships last year including women's sports (7-6 I believe).