PDA

View Full Version : LA GRANGE State Bound

zztop
12-15-2001, 01:47 AM
Just came back from the Dome and WE ARE PARTYING!!!!! LG beats Giddings 21-13.
It is 12:45am and cant be more proud of our Leps. We came out to fight from the opening kick and it showed who the better team on the field was.
Just a quick 'congrats to Giddings'. you guys looked awesome. it was one of those games that could have gone either way. we had the early momentum and never got behind in the score.
so to you giddings, us lep fans say great job. you were deservant of getting this far. we hope you pull for LG next week vs Commerce. all trash talk aside...but you should NOT have underestimated La Grange AND region 4. IS REGION IV STILL WEAK???? ...didnt think so.
it's been a great night and there's alot of partying still tonight. so here is a toast to all LG players and fans...and to Giddings players and fans.
zz

eye of the tiger
12-15-2001, 01:52 AM
Congrats to the Leopards. A hard fought win against a real good team. Looking forward to next week.

Go Tigers

SintonFan_inAustin
12-15-2001, 01:52 AM
great win. i did'nt think Giddings could be beaten, but leps showed why they are still the champs. they just win.

Owen B
12-15-2001, 02:19 AM
Congratulations! Should be a great game next week.

EndZoneSpirit
12-16-2001, 05:38 PM
Thanks for the Congrats zztop! I know our Buffalos appreciate every Congrats they can get! And like you said... I think that game could have gone either way... we could have won but your guys had more energy during that game then we did! Congrats Leps! & Once again... Thanks!