PDA

View Full Version : LH vs. Burnet

LHMom
09-02-2007, 06:46 PM
I'm surprised there is no thread yet on LH vs. Burnet. OK, Burnet isn't 3A anymore, but there was a day that Burnet/LH week set this board on fire! :) And then Burnet would beat the heck out of LH. But LH pulled out the victory last year. Can they do it again? What do y'all think?!

GO PANTHERS!

Oh - and maybe it's a homer call, but I'm going with the Panthers. They looked pretty good Friday night.

burnet44
09-02-2007, 06:53 PM
LH wins
you guys will rag my a
end of story

actually Ill take Burnet by 3
which means LH will kill Burnet

TexanAlum_06
09-02-2007, 07:01 PM
I predict a good game... LH didnt do much against a average Waco Connaly team, now i know it early..... and burnet had a good showing against taylor.... it will be a good one. But I think LH will win a close one.

Chris Hart
09-02-2007, 08:49 PM
I hope I'm wrong, but I think Liberty Hill will win. I think Burnet will put up a better showing than most think they will. IMO the inexperience of this year's Burnet team, coupled with the experience and talent of LH's OL&DL will be the difference. It will be a good learning experience for Burnet and the Dawgs will take much away from this one and by season's end will be a formidable opponent for anyone. I just wish that this game was taking place in week 9 like it used to be, I would give Burnet the edge if that were the case, but it's not...

LHMom
09-02-2007, 08:52 PM
Wasn't it week 10? In any case - those were some good times, right up until kick-off! But the hype of a 9-0 team playing a 9-0 team for district title was lots of fun.

GO PANTHERS! Cats rule; Dogs drool!

LH Panther Mom
09-02-2007, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by LHMom
GO PANTHERS! Cats rule; Dogs drool!
:clap: :clap:

Hmmm, let's see if I can think of something to say. :p It's always tough playing at Burnet with their crowd. Our team probably gained some of their biggest momentum of the regular season last year with the win. Some of those guys have moved on, but with the ones that remain, I expect to see more of the same from them. I don't know enough of the Burnet kids on this year's team to have a good feel for how well they'll do, so it may be closer than last. But, when it's all over, I think it'll be two in a row for the Cats.

gobbler grad
09-02-2007, 09:16 PM
good luck Panthers...:clap:

espn1
09-03-2007, 12:27 AM
Burnet owns LH. They got Lucky last year. It won't happen again this year. Burnet at Home 35-28.

wookinpanub
09-03-2007, 12:37 AM
Burnet 26
Liberty Hill 21

Leading ANYBODY 45-0 at the half says a lot.

LH Panther Mom
09-03-2007, 12:42 AM
Originally posted by espn1
They got Lucky last year.
Lucky? You should see the beast now. :devil: :devil:

espn1
09-03-2007, 12:54 AM
LH will always be good under Vance. I listened to the game. They played ok. But I don't think that they played good enough to beat Burnet. Either way it wouldn't suprise me. I wish em luck either way. I'm glad we have you guys at home.

IHStangFan
09-03-2007, 12:59 AM
hmm...thats a tough one. This game could probably go either way. I will be anxious to see the outcome friday night.

BILLYFRED0000
09-03-2007, 03:06 PM
This will be a game I would like to watch. I love watching the slot t run like lh runs it. But I am curious to see how Burnet is playing d this year and if LH has as much D as last year. Ought to be a fun game to watch. I will stay close to home and watch Big Orange another week tho. I think Burnet may have something to prove. I call it a pickem and home field advantage may be the only one this week.

LHMom
09-06-2007, 09:46 PM
This is always an exciting match-up. No doubt, we do not have a good record when playing in Burnet but it would sure feel good to beat the Dawgs at home.

Good Luck to the Panthers!

Cameron Crazy
09-06-2007, 09:53 PM
C'mon Burnet!

LH Panther Mom
09-06-2007, 09:53 PM
Originally posted by LHMom
This is always an exciting match-up. No doubt, we do not have a good record when playing in Burnet but it would sure feel good to beat the Dawgs at home.

Good Luck to the Panthers!
:clap: :clap: Same from me! Tear 'em up, boys!

Every day!
In every way!
We are the best!
In the state!
WE ARRRRE PANTHERS!