PDA

View Full Version : Has anybody ever called you....

necks_c/09
09-02-2007, 03:31 PM
Guy?

I hate that. When some random person just comes up to you and refers to you as guy.

"Hey guy." or "How's it going guy?"

I just want to punch these people in the throat.

wookinpanub
09-02-2007, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by necks_c/09
Guy?

I hate that. When some random person just comes up to you and refers to you as guy.

General consensus on here from PM's: You have an even bigger issue with anger management

Ranger Mom
09-02-2007, 03:53 PM
It seems strange to me when someone calls ME "Dude"....I always that was what you called a guy!!:confused:

necks_c/09
09-02-2007, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by wookinpanub
General consensus on here from PM's: You have an even bigger issue with anger management not saying i would do it..... thats just the retaliation that comes to mind and thats just how i feel when somebody calls me guy.

ur prolly one of those people that if u dont know their name u call em guy huh?

piratebg
09-02-2007, 03:54 PM
I hate being called "boy". :mad:

Ranger Mom
09-02-2007, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by piratebg
I hate being called "boy". :mad:

My oldest sons string of girlfriends hate being called "girl"...but he says thats the only way he can keep from calling them the wrong name!:eek:

LH Panther Mom
09-02-2007, 04:06 PM
I'll have to admit, no one has ever called me "guy". :p

piratebg
09-02-2007, 04:07 PM
I've called my wife "dude" and she just looks at me like I'm retarded or something. :p

necks_c/09
09-02-2007, 04:18 PM
I've called my wife "dude" and she just looks at me like I'm retarded or something. :p well u kinda are;)

piratebg
09-02-2007, 04:19 PM
well u kinda are;)

waThcHu Say!!?!?!?! :twitch: :tongue: :crazy1:

necks_c/09
09-02-2007, 04:28 PM
waThcHu Say!!?!?!?! :twitch: :tongue: :crazy1: i say....... you are :crazy: :crazy1:

piratebg
09-02-2007, 04:30 PM
i say....... you are :crazy: :crazy1:

That's what we thought you said. :foul: :bigcry: :helpme:

necks_c/09
09-02-2007, 04:35 PM
That's what we thought you said. :foul: :bigcry: :helpme: well its true

thatsminty
09-02-2007, 04:54 PM
well Guy, if you wore a nametag like the dork you seem to be then I don't think others would have a problem referencing you by your actual name.

but who walks around wearing nametags who isn't on a shift??

necks_c/09
09-02-2007, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by thatsminty
well Guy, if you wore a nametag like the dork you seem to be then I don't think others would have a problem referencing you by your actual name.

but who walks around wearing nametags who isn't on a shift?? thanks for stirrring the pot, guy.

and who the h... said anything about a name tag?

you could call me man or dude or anything...

and how can u make any kind of assumption about what social status i have merely from reading my posts?

thatsminty
09-02-2007, 04:59 PM
thanks for stirrring the pot, guy.

and who the h... said anything about a name tag?

you could call me man or dude or anything...

and how can u make any kind of assumption about what social status i have merely from reading my posts?

lolz never said anything about a social status, Guy. But if you lack one then isn't that YOUR problem, and not mine?

Ranger Mom
09-02-2007, 05:00 PM

but who walks around wearing nametags who isn't on a shift??

They wanted us to at our 10 year class reunion!!

:D

necks_c/09
09-02-2007, 05:01 PM
lolz never said anything about a social status, Guy. But if you lack one then isn't that YOUR problem, and not mine? and i quote

" like the dork you seem to be"

tell me that isnt making just a lil assumption.....

and if that isnt then tell me how, guy

thatsminty
09-02-2007, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
They wanted us to at our 10 year class reunion!!

:D HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I wonder if anyone walked around with the nametag that read, "the chick everyone made fun of" or "the guy voted most likely to end up on America's Most Wanted"

piratebg
09-02-2007, 05:02 PM
Calm down ladies.

thatsminty
09-02-2007, 05:04 PM
and i quote

" like the dork you seem to be"

tell me that isnt making just a lil assumption.....

and if that isnt then tell me how, guy someone complaining about others who reference you as "Guy" because they dont know your name or they dont know that you prefer "Dude" isn't their fault. So yes, you come off seeming like a dork as if everyone should know your name or should know first hand that you prefer "Dude"

I wasnt making an assumption at all my friend, it's pretty clear.

necks_c/09
09-02-2007, 05:09 PM
okay well lets forget about the dork thing.....

but its not like i just yell at em, im simply informing the people on here that i hate that, and was just kinda curious what other people hated.

And i dont expect them to know that i prefer man or dude i just think guy sounds so stupid used in that context.

thatsminty
09-02-2007, 05:09 PM
oh, well then...I'm sorry, Girl.

piratebg
09-02-2007, 05:10 PM
okay well lets forget about the dork thing.....

but its not like i just yell at em, im simply informing the people on here that i hate that, and was just kinda curious what other people hated.

And i dont expect them to know that i prefer man or dude i just think guy sounds so stupid used in that context.

Gotcha guy :thumbsup: :devil: :D

necks_c/09
09-02-2007, 05:11 PM
oh, well then...I'm sorry, Girl. your just the kinda person that i would love to punch in the throat;)

thatsminty
09-02-2007, 05:13 PM
your just the kinda person that i would love to punch in the throat;) oooh...if you knew me, you would know how tempting all of this is for me!

necks_c/09
09-02-2007, 05:25 PM
well i dont.... but u started it not me....

thatsminty
09-02-2007, 05:28 PM
well i dont.... but u started it not me.... I didn't start anything...I was just replying to this thread. So...you started it ;)

necks_c/09
09-02-2007, 05:34 PM
I didn't start anything...I was just replying to this thread. So...you started it ;) quit being technical, i meant you had gotten me rowled up a i lil bit:)

thatsminty
09-02-2007, 05:42 PM
quit being technical, i meant you had gotten me rowled up a i lil bit:) well do you not know me? It's my job, it's what I do.

Besides at least you're not ranked in the "Dude-Bros"

necks_c/09
09-02-2007, 05:44 PM
your right, well i will cut u some slack next time

thatsminty
09-02-2007, 05:45 PM
your right, well i will cut u some slack next time "you're"

Yes. I am right.

Ranger Mom
09-02-2007, 05:46 PM
your right, well i will cut u some slack next time

That's funny right there!!

Don't know know you will NEVER win the war of words with Minty?? Many have tried and failed!! :eek:

thatsminty
09-02-2007, 05:47 PM
That's funny right there!!

Don't know know you will NEVER win the war of words with Minty?? Many have tried and failed!! :eek: It's not really a war, and I just got finished talking to Hutex04 who says I like to argue.

It's not that at all, it's just if you want others to point and call you stupid then dont open the door in letting us in.

common knowledge.

necks_c/09
09-02-2007, 05:48 PM
"you're"

Yes. I am right. i know how to use correct punctuation but i just dont feel like it, its quicker to jus do wat i do.

thatsminty
09-02-2007, 05:48 PM
i know how to use correct punctuation but i just dont feel like it, its quicker to jus do wat i do. oh yes. definitely.

Ranger Mom
09-02-2007, 05:49 PM
I just got finished talking to Hutex04 who says I like to argue.

Say it isn't so!!!!:eek: :eek:

necks_c/09
09-02-2007, 05:51 PM
oh yes. definitely.

I mean if you want to get down and dirty, I can use correct punctuation and whatnot.

I probably wouldn't win that war either though, huh?

Ranger Mom
09-02-2007, 05:53 PM
I mean if you want to get down and dirty, I can use correct punctuation and whatnot.

I probably wouldn't win that war either though, huh?

LOL!! You catch on quick!!:)

thatsminty
09-02-2007, 05:53 PM
LOL!! You catch on quick!!:) and my crush just keeps getting bigger and bigger:inlove: :inlove:

necks_c/09
09-02-2007, 05:55 PM
and my crush just keeps getting bigger and bigger:inlove: :inlove: brownnoser:blush:

thatsminty
09-02-2007, 08:32 PM
brownnoser:blush: actually no, that entire comment was totally directed to you because you 'catch on quickly'

burnet44
09-02-2007, 08:50 PM
she just looks at me like I'm retarded or something. :p

you are not by yourself
look at this thread as evidence
lots of r or s here
ty for posting your level of r or s
which you can see here is a high level of r or s

Wonder how

Guy Morris
Guy Lombard

feel about this

The practice of referring to people as "guy" or "guys" began shortly after Fawkes was made famous by the Gunpowder Plot.[citation needed] In 18th-century England, the term was originally used to refer to an effigy of Fawkes, which would be paraded around town by children on the anniversary of the conspiracy.[1] It is traditional for children to go door-to-door with their creation asking for a small donation using the term "Penny For The Guy".[2] In recent years this has attracted controversy as some regard it as nothing more than begging. Whilst it was traditional for children to spend the money raised on fireworks, this is now illegal, as persons under 18 cannot buy fireworks or even be in possession of them in a public place

Ranger Mom
09-02-2007, 10:51 PM
Originally posted by burnet44

The practice of referring to people as "guy" or "guys" began shortly after Fawkes was made famous by the Gunpowder Plot.[citation needed] In 18th-century England, the term was originally used to refer to an effigy of Fawkes, which would be paraded around town by children on the anniversary of the conspiracy.[1] It is traditional for children to go door-to-door with their creation asking for a small donation using the term "Penny For The Guy".[2] In recent years this has attracted controversy as some regard it as nothing more than begging. Whilst it was traditional for children to spend the money raised on fireworks, this is now illegal, as persons under 18 cannot buy fireworks or even be in possession of them in a public place

PhilC..is that you???

burnet44
09-02-2007, 10:52 PM
no and way

Emerson1
09-02-2007, 10:54 PM
PhilC..is that you???
PhilC doesn't have to copy and paste his useless information

carter08
09-03-2007, 07:56 PM
I might have to call you Guy from now on.

thanks.

mac77
09-03-2007, 10:05 PM
Originally posted by carter08
I might have to call you Guy from now on.

thanks.

Me thinks Me and Scrub will also! LOL! B-man you should have kept your mouth shut!

burnet44
09-03-2007, 10:07 PM
you guys are so guy

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
09-03-2007, 11:26 PM
Guy?

What's up guy.