PDA

View Full Version : what would happen if......

necks_c/09
09-02-2007, 02:51 PM
u put everyone on ignore?

Emerson1
09-02-2007, 02:52 PM
You just wouldn't be able to read any post unless you clicked read post.

necks_c/09
09-02-2007, 02:54 PM
oh thats kinda gay.....

i thought something way more dramatic would happen like u could have the downlow to urself or something....

Emerson1
09-02-2007, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by necks_c/09
oh thats kinda gay.....

i thought something way more dramatic would happen like u could have the downlow to urself or something....
Well I guess you could as long as you didn't read anyone else's post. If you have someone on ignore they can still see your post.

Only cowards put people on ignore anyways

necks_c/09
09-02-2007, 03:05 PM
i dont put people on ignore anyway..... i would love to have somebody that would actually sit back and have an "intelligent arguement" with me without saying something to the effect of "talk to me whne u grow up" or " im not gonna argue with a kid" or "ur just a kid and u dont know anything".

i wouldnt put anybody on ignore.....

i love arguemnets and whatnot becuz they are entertaining

Emerson1
09-02-2007, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by necks_c/09
i dont put people on ignore anyway..... i would love to have somebody that would actually sit back and have an "intelligent arguement" with me without saying something to the effect of "talk to me whne u grow up" or " im not gonna argue with a kid" or "ur just a kid and u dont know anything".

i wouldnt put anybody on ignore.....

i love arguemnets and whatnot becuz they are entertaining
That is what people say when they realize they have been made to look stupid by someone younger.

necks_c/09
09-02-2007, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1
That is what people say when they realize they have been made to look stupid by someone younger. i know, that usually comes after somebody young actually makes an intelligent comment that they have no answer for......

i know most kids are nieve and oblivious to most things and whatnot but that does not apply in all cases and i hate being "stereotyped"....

i think i just made a new word

Ranger Mom
09-02-2007, 03:34 PM
I don't think you can put the mods or admins on ignore....has anyone tried??

necks_c/09
09-02-2007, 03:38 PM
no but i can try

necks_c/09
09-02-2007, 03:40 PM
it says this person is a mod/admin... you can not put them on ignore.... so ur right