PDA

View Full Version : i have an idea

coach
09-02-2007, 01:30 PM
on the top 20 polls on the front page why dont we vote and have a 3adl top 20 for every week

coach
09-02-2007, 09:02 PM
i guess my idea sucked??? but i did notice that i had my own poll.....(see coaches top 20) i thought that was pretty cool

burnet44
09-02-2007, 09:21 PM
I like it
well taht will kill it
sounds good
can the mods collect votes
or make the options on the poll more?

coach
09-03-2007, 12:49 AM
Originally posted by burnet44
I like it
well taht will kill it
sounds good
can the mods collect votes
or make the options on the poll more?

yeah we might have to wait until next year so we can set all the rules

IHStangFan
09-03-2007, 12:50 AM
I like the idea

LH Panther Mom
09-03-2007, 12:53 AM
Originally posted by coach
on the top 20 polls on the front page why dont we vote and have a 3adl top 20 for every week
Do you invision this coming across as a group of voters who have a realistic idea of teams strengths and weeknesses or a bunch of homers voting in a popularity contest? I'm not discounting the idea, just asking.

IHStangFan
09-03-2007, 12:57 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Do you invision this coming across as a group of voters who have a realistic idea of teams strengths and weeknesses or a bunch of homers voting in a popularity contest? I'm not discounting the idea, just asking. it'd be 50/50 hit or miss more than likely. You're always gonna have your homers.

Cameron Crazy
09-03-2007, 12:58 AM
I like the idea!

BILLYFRED0000
09-03-2007, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Do you invision this coming across as a group of voters who have a realistic idea of teams strengths and weeknesses or a bunch of homers voting in a popularity contest? I'm not discounting the idea, just asking.

I think it is a good idea just for the fun of it. Besides, keeping score would be easy enough and the homers would be obvious fast enough. Maybe you could make a homer poll and a serious poll and see how that works. There are many here who see many different teams in the strongest regions and districts who can probably poll as well as any ap writer with an opinion. Might be fun to see how we stack up.

3afan
09-03-2007, 06:30 PM
Originally posted by BILLYFRED0000
I think it is a good idea just for the fun of it. Besides, keeping score would be easy enough and the homers would be obvious fast enough. Maybe you could make a homer poll and a serious poll and see how that works. There are many here who see many different teams in the strongest regions and districts who can probably poll as well as any ap writer with an opinion. Might be fun to see how we stack up.

so do it !!!