PDA

View Full Version : aTm and Montana St?

coach
09-02-2007, 12:48 PM
was there a play by play thread kinda like the texas and ark st thread?

necks_c/09
09-02-2007, 01:00 PM
i dont think so..... if there was, there wasnt many posts on it

Darren
09-03-2007, 01:16 PM
I went to the game.. Aggies have alot of work to do in the secondary.

Funk-d-fied
09-03-2007, 03:28 PM
Ags are alright, there is always play by play on the internet and the radio depending on where your at. I was at the lake with the family and I listened to the Ags on a radio while bar-b-que'n. Im not to worried, I wasn't there but I am sure they will get better as the weeks go by.

Bulldog_12
09-03-2007, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by Darren
I went to the game.. Aggies have alot of work to do in the secondary.

They will be fine. They ran the same Cover 2 deep the entire game. They never manned up on Mt. St. and blitzed maybe ten times. They gave them everything 5 yards and under. Pretty vanilla on both sides of the ball. We should know for sure what this team can do this saturday against Fresno St.

g$$
09-03-2007, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by Bulldog_12
They will be fine. They ran the same Cover 2 deep the entire game. They never manned up on Mt. St. and blitzed maybe ten times. They gave them everything 5 yards and under. Pretty vanilla on both sides of the ball. We should know for sure what this team can do this saturday against Fresno St.

Agreed. I'll take 38-7 vanilla & now back to work getting better. Tough schedule but veteran team that should only improve. They better for Fran's sake!