PDA

View Full Version : Will OU score 80?

wildstangs
09-01-2007, 09:37 PM
Good gosh OU is at 77 points with 10 minutes left. Welcome to college ball Coach Dodge.

Emerson1
09-01-2007, 09:38 PM
Hold them to 77 and you can put Todd Dodge on the same level as Franchione

3afan
09-01-2007, 09:38 PM
safety, 79-10

IHStangFan
09-01-2007, 09:40 PM
I hope OU gets their butts canned next week....thats just a little ridiculous Okay, point made..you can dominate a sub par opponent. :rolleyes: I never liked Stoops.

ASUFrisbeeStud
09-01-2007, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
I hope OU gets their butts canned next week....thats just a little ridiculous Okay, point made..you can dominate a sub par opponent. :rolleyes: I never liked Stoops.

In the BCS era you can't show any mercy.

Daddy D 11
09-01-2007, 09:42 PM
i dont like stoops either.
he has zero class

IHStangFan
09-01-2007, 09:44 PM
Originally posted by Daddy D 11
i dont like stoops either.
he has zero class nope...I lump him in there w/ Saben...under "Classless Turd"

JasperDog94
09-01-2007, 09:44 PM
There's an easy way to run out the clock. Take a "Delay of Game" penalty before each snap.:hand: :hand: :hand:

IHStangFan
09-01-2007, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by JasperDog94
There's an easy way to run out the clock. Take a "Delay of Game" penalty before each snap.:hand: :hand: :hand: theres no way I buy that OU's 2nd and 3rd teams are who put up the almost 80 points. When did Stoops pull the starters...or has he?

Emerson1
09-01-2007, 10:35 PM
Murray had 6 total touchdowns I know that, so the starters accounted for 9 touchdowns.

JR2004
09-01-2007, 10:43 PM
I don't like Jokelahoma one bit, but it's not Bob Stoops job to care about the feelings of his opponent. If UNT, or anyone else for that matter, has a problem taking a beating from one of the big dogs, then don't play these money games.

wookinpanub
09-01-2007, 10:46 PM
Originally posted by JR2004
I don't like Jokelahoma one bit, but it's not Bob Stoops job to care about the feelings of his opponent. If UNT, or anyone else for that matter, has a problem taking a beating from one of the big dogs, then don't play these money games.

We'll see who the Jokelahoma is on when they play tu

IHStangFan
09-01-2007, 10:52 PM
Originally posted by wookinpanub
We'll see who the Jokelahoma is on when they play tu UT and OU are the jokes this year! :D

burnet44
09-01-2007, 10:58 PM
SC rang Blow U up in the MNC game
Bob knows how the game is played
he rang up 60's on Texas
you better win as bad as you can these days

Old Tiger
09-02-2007, 03:45 AM
Originally posted by Emerson1
Hold them to 77 and you can put Todd Dodge on the same level as Franchione No at least Todd Dodge scored :D

g$$
09-02-2007, 04:48 AM
UNT is not SLC Coach Dodge. Talent wins baby.

I have no love for OU, but don't blame Stoops if UNT cannot stop them at all. Welcome to the big-time Todd. He knows it full well because he played at Texas as a player, now he knows it as a head coach too. Get better or get out of the way. UNT got their check so feel no pity for them.

3afan
09-02-2007, 06:23 AM
Originally posted by JR2004

exactly -- UNT needs to schedule some winnable non-conf games ... they need Ws, not $s

westtxfballfan
09-02-2007, 09:31 AM
I don't remember SLC ever calling off the dogs during his era, and they ran up the score almost weekly against outmanned opponents. I hate OK, but good for them this weekend.

LHMom
09-02-2007, 12:25 PM
My nephew got a lot of playing time at linebacker (NT) and was third on the team in tackles Yeah!! :clap: :clap:

Z motion 10 out on 2
09-03-2007, 09:50 AM
My daughter is considering attending UNT. I bought tickets to the game and took her so she could see what the experience would be like. Wow did I pick the wrong game! We did sit behind the UNT band and they did such a great job. Whoever is in change of the band kept the spirits up as much as he could and it seemed like they were trying to have fun. My daughter even joined in the wave with the band.

I knew that UNT wouldn't win this game, but I was under the impression (after watching SLC play several times over the past two years) that the Mean Green would score some points with this new offense. I was wrong. And then their secondary was killed, they couldn't cover at all. Completely, outmatched. I didn't get mad until with about 2 min. left before half just prior to a UNT punt Stoops calls a time out. Just to get the ball back and run up the score. This game was no where near close and he had no reason to do that except for a lack of class. I haven't had any feeling about OU either way (win or lose throughout the year). But now I hope that they get their butts whipped. That was terrible. Maybe I took it a little bit personal being from Texas in Norman and wearing Mean Green gear, but that time out and score prior to half was unnecessary.

Jeers for Stoops.

Z~

burnet44
09-03-2007, 09:55 AM
Stoops is worried
he better get it while he can
Todd will be the HC at Texas one day
Remember Todd only did ok at Cameron
Then went to SLC and won a ton
Im sure Todd will remember this someday at the Cotton Bowl during the State Fair

time will tell

LHMom
09-03-2007, 11:18 AM
Originally posted by Z motion 10 out on 2
My daughter is considering attending UNT.
Z~

I have a niece that graduated from NT last year, and my nephew is there now. They absolutely love the town and the school.

g$$
09-03-2007, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by burnet44
Stoops is worried
he better get it while he can
Todd will be the HC at Texas one day
Remember Todd only did ok at Cameron
Then went to SLC and won a ton
Im sure Todd will remember this someday at the Cotton Bowl during the State Fair

time will tell

All true, except I don't think Bobby Stoops is worried about Dodge right now. That is a long ways down the road if ever.

Dodge knows the deal - he was completely outmanned & got the big check. Now back to work for him/staff/players.

bobcat1
09-03-2007, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
nope...I lump him in there w/ Saben...under "Classless Turd" Don't forget to add Daddy Mack in there with them, that is if you're calling them classless turds.