PDA

View Full Version : Sealy-Bellville?

OnceABucJr
08-31-2007, 09:39 PM
Mitchell's first game at Sealy - anyone hear any scores?

29-3aFAN
08-31-2007, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by OnceABucJr
Mitchell's first game at Sealy - anyone hear any scores? Been quite.

Reds fan
08-31-2007, 10:42 PM
Bellville 28 Sealy 7.... 7:57 left in 4th Quarter

Gobbler Fan
08-31-2007, 10:46 PM
He must be running the same offense he was using at Sinton ......j/k folks :kiss:

Reds fan
08-31-2007, 10:53 PM
Bellville 35 Sealy 7 .... Final

Brahma84
08-31-2007, 11:49 PM
Bellville/Sealy had about an hour and a half rain delay. Started about 8:50. Both teams started slow on the wet field. Bellville scored on a punt return by Medina to start the scoring. Nunn scored two touchdowns and ran over the Sealy defense. Runnels and Sandman also scored. Running game looked good, passing game was off tonight. Bellville defense again looked good. Only Sealy score was on a busted play. Bellville seems to be heading the right direction.

zebrablue2
09-01-2007, 01:10 AM
Originally posted by Reds fan
Bellville 35 Sealy 7 .... Final

i picked bellville by 7. they did a little better than that.
sealy is 1 year away. but bellville will be even better
next year also. good game bulls.

Bull's-eye
09-01-2007, 01:11 AM
Not sure if Bellville's defense is really good or if Sealy's offense is really bad. I do know that Bellville needs some better shoes that will stay on their feet. Great game by Sandman, Tallerine, Nunn, Runnels and Medina. I like to see Tallerine get some more time at QB, he looks to be a very good runner and it would give him an extra year to develope at that position.

zebrablue2
09-01-2007, 01:38 AM
Originally posted by Bull's-eye
Not sure if Bellville's defense is really good or if Sealy's offense is really bad. I do know that Bellville needs some better shoes that will stay on their feet. Great game by Sandman, Tallerine, Nunn, Runnels and Medina. I like to see Tallerine get some more time at QB, he looks to be a very good runner and it would give him an extra year to develope at that position.

I have said all along tallerine would be a better leader on offense.
I work many bellville subvarsity games on thurs. nights, and I
have seen that kid take a beating and keep right on going. coach
C's call. good luck to the brahmas the rest of the way.

Bull19
09-02-2007, 05:10 PM
Originally posted by zebrablue2
I have said all along tallerine would be a better leader on offense.
I work many bellville subvarsity games on thurs. nights, and I
have seen that kid take a beating and keep right on going. coach
C's call. good luck to the brahmas the rest of the way.

GOT THE BEATING PART RIGHT...HE CAN GET RUN OVER BY A FREIGHT TRAIN AND THEN WALK IT OFF AND THEN GO AND PUNCH THE TRAIN BECAUSE HE THINKS HE CAN HURT IT......THE KID IS NUTS, BUT IN A TOUGH WAY......

rancher
09-02-2007, 09:01 PM
I agree, the Tallerine kid is tough. Did not know that he was that physical until I watched him on defense. Then he came into the game late at QB and showed me, he was a lot quicker that I thought. Unsure of how he can throw the ball? Would love to see him a QB for a few snaps to see.

Brahma84
09-02-2007, 09:10 PM
Tallerine is a great kid. Probably better on defense. At QB he tends to make bad decisions. He is too impulsive, but he is a natural leader. He likes to hit, so defense is probably better. Next year he may be QB?? Who knows.

Bull19
09-03-2007, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by rancher
I agree, the Tallerine kid is tough. Did not know that he was that physical until I watched him on defense. Then he came into the game late at QB and showed me, he was a lot quicker that I thought. Unsure of how he can throw the ball? Would love to see him a QB for a few snaps to see.

HE HAS A GOOD ARM,,,,CANT BE ANY WORSE THAN CONLEY'S. I AGREE WITH BRAHMA84 THE ONLY THING IMO THAT PUTS CONLEY OVER TALLERINE RIGHT NOW IS HIS DECISION MAKING.

Bull's-eye
09-03-2007, 07:44 PM
Yes, making the right decisions is a must, but if you over throw the receivers it doesn't really matter. Hopefully, Conley will settle down and do a better job of leading this offense. It was only 1 play, but Tallerine reminded me a little of the running QB at Giddings.

scotty
09-03-2007, 08:10 PM
Sealy did put some pressure on Conley and dropped him for losses six times or so. In the second half they gave the ball to Nunn and Sealy wasn't able to stop the big back. You also need to remember it was wet and Conley didn't put the ball on the ground. That's the type of secure quarterbacking the Chancellor looks for.