PDA

View Full Version : Region 3

Footballfan25
11-02-2003, 10:40 PM
Who are the teams to beat in region 3 for D1 and D2?

Gobbla2001
11-02-2003, 10:47 PM
In D2? Look out for Sealy and Bellville... I think that Navasota will beat Columbus (though I'd prefer a Columbus win over a Navasota win just because I like the Cardinals)... Also look out for the teams coming out of district 24... You also have Newton etc... TOO many teams to mention, gunna be a slugfest in that region...

D1? Jasper Jasper Jasper... They look like they're back, and Cook? WHOAAAAA, what a stud...

Gatesville goin' D1? I'd watch out for them, too!

next generation
11-02-2003, 11:26 PM
D1 - Jasper, Gateville, and Bellville(if Columbus beats Navasota)
D2 - Sealy, Marlin, Bellville(if Navasota beats Columbus), and Newton.

sahen
11-02-2003, 11:35 PM
wow....i love how no one mentions undefeated liberty in d2...but yah...they have been underdogs all year and played great outa the roll...esp. friday night at their own homecoming...so watch out for them...they r better than yall think they r

RBARKER
11-03-2003, 10:28 AM
22-3A will be in the hunt in region III. Barbers Hill Div I and Liberty/ Huffman Div II. These three teams are talented and will give Region III some competition. Good luck to all in the playoffs

spike
11-03-2003, 11:28 AM
Mr. Barker I usually respect your opinions but you are on crack if you think that BH will make it past the first round. They are having a down year, although for most other schools it would be a great season. Both Liberty and BH will not get past the second round of the playoffs, with BH losing in the first week and Liberty losing in week two of the playoffs.

I wish it were not so but those other schools mentioned are much better and will go farther.
But good luck to the eagles and panthers anyway.

shellman54
11-03-2003, 11:33 AM
On what basis do you have that BH does not have a chance to make it past the first round? BH will either play Bridge City, who themselves are having a down year, or Hamshire Fannett, whom the Hill already beat this year. As for Liberty, it would not surprise me to see them go four rounds deep this year, they have a very talented team.

Cat22
11-03-2003, 11:43 AM
BH does have a good chance of getting to the second round this year. BC is down as of late, but I would not look past HF if that is who BH ends up playing. They are not the same team BH beat earlier this year. They are playing very good right now, probably playing better than anyone else in 21-3A.

QB85
11-03-2003, 11:51 AM
Shellman, I totally agree with you. BH will make round 2 and Liberty is very capable of going 3 or 4 deep. I also beleive that Huffman will make it to the second round. Good Luck 22-3A.

AggieJohn
11-03-2003, 03:46 PM
as much as i've got honest llove for 22-3a i only see bh going one deep and liberty going about 2, slightly 3...just because we play such a hard group of people on the way to state

RBARKER
11-03-2003, 04:09 PM
spike:
Mr. Barker I usually respect your opinions but you are on crack if you think that BH will make it past the first round. They are having a down year, although for most other schools it would be a great season. Both Liberty and BH will not get past the second round of the playoffs, with BH losing in the first week and Liberty losing in week two of the playoffs.

I wish it were not so but those other schools mentioned are much better and will go farther.
But good luck to the eagles and panthers anyway.No Crack Smoking here Spike wouldn't touch the stuff. A little Wild Turkey avery now and then keeps me sain :D I think BH has a good as a chance as any Div I team in Region III. Will they only god knows but some proper play calling and a little holding on to the ball who knows. Reg III Div I is not that strong this year with maybe the exception being Jasper. Div II looks a little tougher but I think Liberty has a good chance going 3 to 4 rounds with Huffman going 2 to 3 rounds. Football is a funny sport though so it all depends on that night and if everything is clicking for a certain team. Good luck to 22-3a I'll be backin ya