PDA

View Full Version : Cheermom

Gsquared
08-31-2007, 01:42 PM
Think ill be down there next week for your game against Sealy.

CheerMom
08-31-2007, 02:15 PM
Sounds great!! Should be a good game.

Gsquared
08-31-2007, 02:16 PM
Cool, lookin forward to seeing my first game in the Swamp. Ill get with you later next week on suggestions on where to eat out that way!

CheerMom
08-31-2007, 03:19 PM
Talk to you then.:D

Bellville22
08-31-2007, 11:22 PM
Cheermom, I'll have to PM you sometime soon. I have so much to fill you in on. Hope all is going well! Tell Cheerdaughter hello.

CheerMom
09-01-2007, 12:40 AM
Yes, you better do that.....CheerDaughter is going to school at A&M. We've missed you!!!

Originally posted by Bellville22
Cheermom, I'll have to PM you sometime soon. I have so much to fill you in on. Hope all is going well! Tell Cheerdaughter hello.

Gsquared
09-02-2007, 04:17 PM
CM, plans might have changed. Think im going to see Refugio at Halletsville this Friday and you guys friday after next

Fal44
09-02-2007, 04:27 PM
cheermom, your daughter is gorgeous... :D

Gsquared
09-02-2007, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by Fal44
cheermom, your daughter is gorgeous... :D
Hey, yall are highjackin my thread and makin it into Match.com or somethin :doh:

HBDAD
09-02-2007, 05:17 PM
hey G2,,hope u make it to our game !!! All i want to know is , which side will u b sitting on ???

Raider Nurse
09-02-2007, 05:19 PM
I've known cheermom's daughter all her life and believe me she is REALLY gorgeous and a sweet person too!!!!;)

CheerMom
09-02-2007, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by Gsquared
CM, plans might have changed. Think im going to see Refugio at Halletsville this Friday and you guys friday after next

Well, then I hope to see ya the following week. Keep me posted.:D

CheerMom
09-02-2007, 05:23 PM
Originally posted by HBDAD
hey G2,,hope u make it to our game !!! All i want to know is , which side will u b sitting on ???

You might not want him sitting on your side. You know "the curse", and all. :evilgrin: :evilgrin:

CheerMom
09-02-2007, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by Raider Nurse
I've known cheermom's daughter all her life and believe me she is REALLY gorgeous and a sweet person too!!!!;)

Awwww.....that's so sweet. Thanks.

HBDAD
09-02-2007, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by CheerMom
You might not want him sitting on your side. You know "the curse", and all. :evilgrin: :evilgrin:
That's what i am trying to find out ahead of time !!!!

CheerMom
09-02-2007, 05:35 PM
He said the secret to warding off the curse is to supply him with plenty of nachos and pickles.....sooooo you might want to take some extra cash to the game. ;)

HBDAD
09-02-2007, 05:38 PM
i put up 54 qts this yr., so that should do it ! Just wondering if he needs a place to crash ??

CheerMom
09-02-2007, 05:41 PM
You might not want him at your house if he has that many pickles.....if you know what I mean!!:eek: :eek:

buff4life
09-02-2007, 06:09 PM
Awwww.....that's so sweet. Thanks.

wow i couldn't agree more...she's beautiful...like mother like daughter? and its a shame i've never met her

LH Panther Mom
09-02-2007, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by buff4life
and its a shame i've never met her
I have! :p :D

LH Panther Mom
09-02-2007, 06:16 PM
He said the secret to warding off the curse is to supply him with plenty of nachos and pickles.....sooooo you might want to take some extra cash to the game. ;)
He lies. :eek: That's just what he tells people so they'll buy him food. :D

CheerMom
09-02-2007, 06:34 PM
Well, that might be....but the last time he watched us play, I didn't buy him any food and we lost....so this time I'm thinking what the heck.

Gsquared
09-02-2007, 09:25 PM
Well, that might be....but the last time he watched us play, I didn't buy him any food and we lost....so this time I'm thinking what the heck. Haha, woulda been wise to atleast throw in a Frito Pie. LHPM, remember when you didnt buy me cotton candy at the LH/Wimb. game last year? Hmmm, dont you find it interesting that the eventual STATE CHAMPION lost that game???????

LH Panther Mom
09-02-2007, 09:30 PM
Haha, woulda been wise to atleast throw in a Frito Pie. LHPM, remember when you didnt buy me cotton candy at the LH/Wimb. game last year? Hmmm, dont you find it interesting that the eventual STATE CHAMPION lost that game??????? :mad: :mad: Great! Now you remind me. Well, you better think of something else you want when you come here.....we don't have cotton candy OR Mountain Dew. :p But we do have Texas Trash. :devil:

CheerMom....get him whatever he wants. ;)

CheerMom
09-02-2007, 09:49 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom

CheerMom....get him whatever he wants. ;)

That is my thought, exactly.

Gsquared
09-03-2007, 05:19 PM
Ill be there for sure! Ill probably sit on whatever side it will be easier to grab a 50 yrd line seat up high. Is that sausage place in Halletsville still there? Looking for a place to eat. Oh yeah, anywhere around there to camp too?

HBDAD
09-03-2007, 09:50 PM
Ill be there for sure! Ill probably sit on whatever side it will be easier to grab a 50 yrd line seat up high. Is that sausage place in Halletsville still there? Looking for a place to eat. Oh yeah, anywhere around there to camp too? Sausage place is there and other ones...city park has camp sites...and RV park as u come in on 77...Hey, what ever happened to Biker Fox ???

Ranger Mom
09-03-2007, 09:54 PM
OMG!!!! No wonder Greenwood lost!! G2 sat on OUR side and I didn't buy him ANYTHING!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

Heck, I even borrowed his roster, I didn't even buy one for myself!!!

Sorry Rangers, I take the blame!!:( :( :(

Gsquared
09-04-2007, 08:25 AM
Sausage place is there and other ones...city park has camp sites...and RV park as u come in on 77...Hey, what ever happened to Biker Fox ???
Biker Fox went on a little hiatus but im thinkin he will be back soon since you mentioned him. Good deal, think ill throw a sleeping bag down in City Park!

sweetwater07
09-04-2007, 09:01 AM
Sounds great!! Should be a good game.

if thats your daughter under your name then i will be too...haha..j/k

CheerMom
09-04-2007, 09:13 AM
Originally posted by sweetwater07
if thats your daughter under your name then i will be too...haha..j/k

Yes, it is, but unfortuntately she won't be there. Too busy with sorority life in College Station.

HBDAD
09-04-2007, 05:52 PM
Biker Fox went on a little hiatus but im thinkin he will be back soon since you mentioned him. Good deal, think ill throw a sleeping bag down in City Park! Don't forget your mosquitoe net and spray...and keep it between the white lines, it's very wet down here and or they will pull u over if u touch the white line !!!

Gsquared
09-04-2007, 05:56 PM
Don't forget your mosquitoe net and spray...and keep it between the white lines, it's very wet down here and or they will pull u over if u touch the white line !!! The police or the mosquitos? Last time I was down there the love bugs were out in full force!

HBDAD
09-04-2007, 06:00 PM
the cops will pull u over then the mosquitoes got u !!

zebrablue2
09-04-2007, 06:01 PM
I was in eagle lake on tues. morning around 10am at austins bbq. a mosquitoe lit on the door of my car. thought at first it was a bat. better take the spray, and use it, or they will carry you away.

Gsquared
09-04-2007, 06:05 PM
the cops will pull u over then the mosquitoes got u !! So the police down there nit pic really bad? Nice, better get my ticket fund up to speed