08-31-2007, 08:50 AM
Anybody see the whippin Roscoe put on Iraan? 41-7

3afan
08-31-2007, 08:55 AM
Windthorst lost too

Old Green
08-31-2007, 09:16 AM
Originally posted by Gsquared
Anybody see the whippin Roscoe put on Iraan? 41-7 Iraan must be down this year. That doesn't to them that often.

Gsquared
08-31-2007, 09:21 AM
Originally posted by 3afan
Windthorst lost too
Yeah, I kind of expected Holliday to beat up on Windthorst a bit. I picked the Trojans because I wasnt quite sure but not supprised. If Holliday is as big as they were last year, they are HUGE!!

Funk-d-fied
08-31-2007, 09:26 AM
yeah they are down, i dont see them winning more then 5-6 games. They lost alot of talent to graduation. Hope they fair better.

crzyjournalist03
08-31-2007, 09:37 AM
Anybody see the whippin Roscoe put on Iraan? 41-7

(in my best Phil C impersonation)

this should not come as a shock to us G. Remember, the United States is one of the richest countries in the world. Any time we play an underpriviledged nation such as Iran the United States should be seen as a favorite. Iran does have a lot of animosity toward the United States right now and it is probably because they do not like what we have done to other people in their region, however we are not supposed to deal with political topics so I will just leave it at that. The animosity definitely increases the risk for the United States, but I'm thankful that a school from our country was able to pull it out.

GO USA!!! BEST NATION THE WORLD HAS EVER HAD!!!!

LH Panther Mom
08-31-2007, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03

this should not come as a shock to us G. Remember, the United States is one of the richest countries in the world. Any time we play an underpriviledged nation such as Iran the United States should be seen as a favorite. Iran does have a lot of animosity toward the United States right now and it is probably because they do not like what we have done to other people in their region, however we are not supposed to deal with political topics so I will just leave it at that. The animosity definitely increases the risk for the United States, but I'm thankful that a school from our country was able to pull it out.

GO USA!!! BEST NATION THE WORLD HAS EVER HAD!!!! LOL! (You forgot the "scary times indeed" part. :p )

Gsquared
08-31-2007, 09:59 AM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03

GO USA!!! BEST NATION THE WORLD HAS EVER HAD!!!!
:doh: Guess if your havin to fit a football helmet over a turbin then it will cause the helmet not to fit. I bet they spend all night concentrating on thier head gear and not thier assignments.

DU_stud04
08-31-2007, 09:59 AM
if i remember right, roscoe has been playing with a young team for the past 2-3 years..... now alot of them are seniors. i expect them to do big things this year.

3afan
08-31-2007, 10:05 AM
Plowboys - one of the great nicknames in the state

ToroChingon
08-31-2007, 10:05 AM
This Roscoe team is LOADED! We were fortunate to be on the older (many seniors) side when we ended their string of District Titles a couple of years ago. MOST of that team are STILL playing, and I think this could very well be their year.

Good Luck to Wes and his Plowboys.

Windy lost their stud QB, but their 2-time All-State OL/DL is still there, so their cubbard is definitely not bare.

Gsquared
08-31-2007, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by ToroChingon
This Roscoe team is LOADED! We were fortunate to be on the older (many seniors) side when we ended their string of District Titles a couple of years ago. MOST of that team are STILL playing, and I think this could very well be their year.

Good Luck to Wes and his Plowboys.

Windy lost their stud QB, but their 2-time All-State OL/DL is still there, so their cubbard is definitely not bare.
Good luck with that Single Wing tonight brotha! Call me when yall get back on the bus and let me know how ya did

ToroChingon
08-31-2007, 10:35 AM
Last night we won both games. Been a long time since FHS swept ANY school. I hope we can get out the BIG BLACK BROOM tonight.

GreenMonster
08-31-2007, 12:03 PM
Yeah, I kind of expected Holliday to beat up on Windthorst a bit. I picked the Trojans because I wasnt quite sure but not supprised. If Holliday is as big as they were last year, they are HUGE!! Holliday is not real big this year. They have a whole bunch of 6' 195lb kids. They are quick though. Line comes off the ball hard and low. Windthorst was cllearly out classed last night. Holliday was up 31-0 right around the start of the 4th quarter and they put in the 2nd string. In the next 6 minutes Windthorst put up 21 points and Holliday ran the starters back out to finish it off. This game really much uglier than what the scoreboard showed.