PDA

View Full Version : Cameron officer hit in face @ JV football game

87 TIGER
08-31-2007, 07:10 AM
Last night in Austin a Cameron police officer was hit in the face by an LBJ jv football player. The officer was denied entry to the bus ( I guess by the driver) until an LBJ school official was on the scene. The news this morning reported an on going investigation in the situation and a possible arrest today. The officer was taken to Scott & White. If anyone has info on this to confirm or deny please do.

c-town_balla
08-31-2007, 07:31 AM
i can confirm that this happend....idk more than that tho

CenTexSports
08-31-2007, 07:35 AM
MELEE INJURES CAMERON OFFICER

(CAMERON) A melee that followed the Cameron/Austin LBJ Jr. Varsity football game last night resulted in injury to a Cameron Police Officer. The incident started in the parking lot after the game. students, players and parents were all involved in the altercation. Two Cameron Police Officers who were providing security for the game, tried to break up the fight. One of the officers was injured, and taken to Scott & White Hospital in Temple for treatment.

Police held the LBJ bus for more than an hour until the LBJ head coach arrived. Police said the investigation continues and charges are pending.

Dogman_1969
08-31-2007, 08:34 AM
Hey Balla was this in Cameron or in Austin? Hate it happened and looks bad on this great game especially when parents are involved. They should all go to jail.

Good luck tonight and be safe. I saw your photo in the paper, dude you should have smiled a little..........

Dogman

CenTexSports
08-31-2007, 10:16 AM
It was in Cameron and the Austin radio station says that the officer has a broken nose.

crzyjournalist03
08-31-2007, 10:28 AM
Originally posted by CenTexSports
students, players and parents were all involved in the altercation.

way to go parents...get involved in a fight at a jv football game...I bet your kids can go back to school today bragging about that one. :rolleyes: