PDA

View Full Version : Roy Oswalt (NF)

Maroon87
08-31-2007, 01:38 AM
I just saw the Tracy Lawrence video, "Find Out Who Your Friends Are" and realized that Roy O is the guy lifting weights. Ahh the joys of Tivo!!!:cool:

g$$
08-31-2007, 01:46 AM
Originally posted by Maroon87
I just saw the Tracy Lawrence video, "Find Out Who Your Friends Are" and realized that Roy O is the guy lifting weights. Ahh the joys of Tivo!!!:cool:

Roy O. is as country as country gets from Mississippi! I just wish we had a bunch more just like him on the Astros & our record would not stink! But getting rid of my favorite "Timid Tim" Purpura sure helps.

Maroon87
08-31-2007, 01:49 AM
Originally posted by g$$
Roy O. is as country as country gets from Mississippi! I just wish we had a bunch more just like him on the Astros & our record would not stink! But getting rid of my favorite "Timid Tim" Purpura sure helps.

At least we dinged the Cards a bit this week. Small consolation but I'll take it for now.

g$$
08-31-2007, 01:52 AM
At least we dinged the Cards a bit this week. Small consolation but I'll take it for now.

Very small in this dreadful year. Lots of changes coming but the minors are barren of top-level prospects. Going to take time & shrewd moves to be a contender again. Thanks Purp & Drayton!

zebrablue2
08-31-2007, 06:55 AM

ditto.

JasperDog94
08-31-2007, 10:00 AM
I would rather see the Cards win the division than the Cubs.

crzyjournalist03
08-31-2007, 10:04 AM
Originally posted by JasperDog94
I would rather see the Cards win the division than the Cubs.

I'd rather see the Brewers win than either of those teams.

JasperDog94
08-31-2007, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
I'd rather see the Brewers win than either of those teams. True, but I don't see that happening.:(