Originally posted by luvhoops34
Plays for the Minnesota Vikings

WR

:D

how'd you know that?

Swarm2001
08-30-2007, 09:27 PM
This should take care of it...

http://minnesotavikings.com/TeamPlayerRoster.aspx (http://)

buff4life
08-30-2007, 09:39 PM
props to him for that...but i heard he got like a 500 on the Sat or something...not hating just wondering but more power to him on being in the NFL

wookinpanub
08-30-2007, 10:41 PM
Originally posted by buff4life
props to him for that...but i heard he got like a 500 on the Sat or something...not hating just wondering but more power to him on being in the NFL

anyone who would bring up an SAT score like that is hating, plain and simple. Don't try to whitewash it. He knew he didn't have to be an Einstein because his athletic ability would compensate for that. He wasn't dumb in school.

Old Tiger
08-30-2007, 10:42 PM
No need to go crazy. He is playing in the 4th pre-season game probably late so that means he is a practice team/scrub.

wookinpanub
08-30-2007, 10:46 PM
Originally posted by Go Blue
No need to go crazy. He is playing in the 4th pre-season game probably late so that means he is a practice team/scrub.

or so someone from R'dale would like to believe..... :hand:

buff4life
08-30-2007, 10:48 PM
Originally posted by wookinpanub
anyone who would bring up an SAT score like that is hating, plain and simple. Don't try to whitewash it. He knew he didn't have to be an Einstein because his athletic ability would compensate for that. He wasn't dumb in school.

dear mr gibberish...or thatz what your name suggests...you have brought nuthing but ignorance to this board with your lack of sight on anything besides "Praise Caldwell" please feel free to stop...

look at the post i said congrats to him twice for crying out loud...it was a question...BUT if he was somewhere that low...he didn't deserve the scholarship

Old Tiger
08-30-2007, 10:48 PM
or so someone from R'dale would like to believe..... :hand: Just speaking the truth. That's how it works in the NFL. The 4th game of the pre-season is time for the scrubs to shine. Jason Carter was over-rated in high school and as someone said earlier he is dumb as a box of rocks

Bull19
08-30-2007, 10:50 PM
dear mr gibberish...or thatz what your name suggests...you have brought nuthing but ignorance to this board with your lack of sight on anything besides "Praise Caldwell" please feel free to stop...

look at the post i said congrats to him twice for crying out loud...it was a question...BUT if he was somewhere that low...he didn't deserve the scholarship

dont rag on him too much...you ride brock and alan dock pretty good too

wookinpanub
08-30-2007, 10:50 PM

"nuthing"?

"NUTHING?"

Doesn't sound Magna Cum Laude exactly

wookinpanub
08-30-2007, 10:52 PM
Originally posted by Go Blue
Just speaking the truth. That's how it works in the NFL. The 4th game of the pre-season is time for the scrubs to shine. Jason Carter was over-rated in high school and as someone said earlier he is dumb as a box of rocks

Well, he guided the team to a win over Rockdale his senior year, so how does that make your team look?

Old Tiger
08-30-2007, 10:54 PM
Well, he guided the team to a win over Rockdale his senior year, so how does that make your team look? What year was that so i can look at that Rockdale teams record.

g$$
08-31-2007, 02:11 AM

Jason Carter was a partial qualifier by NCAA/Big 12 rules & thus had to sit out his 1st year at A&M. Nice kid & worked hard at A&M. Every team out there has a few just like him. In fact, Carter graduated from A&M & did everything asked of him. I worked directly with him during the 1st part of his career. He buckled down & got it done. Not dumb, just unmotivated until he saw the light. Taking shots at him is unfair & juvenile.

BTW, Carter was on the Vikings last year too. Was cut & then brought back. He is currently fighting for a roster spot & I wish him well.

(JC could flat hoop too!)

buff4life
08-31-2007, 02:14 AM
Originally posted by g$$
Jason Carter was a partial qualifier by NCAA/Big 12 rules & thus had to sit out his 1st year at A&M. Nice kid & worked hard at A&M. Every team out there has a few just like him. In fact, Carter graduated from A&M & did everything asked of him. I worked directly with him during the 1st part of his career. He buckled down & got it done. Not dumb, just unmotivated until he saw the light. Taking shots at him is unfair & juvenile.

BTW, Carter was on the Vikings last year too. Was cut & then brought back. He is currently fighting for a roster spot & I wish him well.

(JC could flat hoop too!)

sorry the ignorance of wooki whatever it is (gay and gibberish) is getting on my nerves..

BTW wookina whatever it just proves you don't have a comeback when you try to show up our spelling on the internet...get in today's world the internet language...get out of paige...which by the way i'm surprised you have internet there...and just move to caldwell

g$$
08-31-2007, 02:21 AM
sorry the ignorance of wooki whatever it is (gay and gibberish) is getting on my nerves..

BTW wookina whatever it just proves you don't have a comeback when you try to show up our spelling on the internet...get in today's world the internet language...get out of paige...which by the way i'm surprised you have internet there...and just move to caldwell

That's b/t y'all. My only point was about Jason Carter, where he has been & where he is now. Kid grew up a ton while at A&M (much like Corsicana's Bethel Johnson did too under very similar circumstances at A&M). Oh the Bethel stories! Bethel is fighting for a roster spot in Houston as well.

CHS_CG
08-31-2007, 07:57 AM
Originally posted by g$$
That's b/t y'all. My only point was about Jason Carter, where he has been & where he is now. Kid grew up a ton while at A&M (much like Corsicana's Bethel Johnson did too under very similar circumstances at A&M). Oh the Bethel stories! Bethel is fighting for a roster spot in Houston as well.

I know Jason as well and yes he was very unmotivated in high school and even got into some trouble in college. Once he figured out he was throwing his dream out the window he buckled down and took a lot of the negative and turned it positive! He is a pretty good guy and I hope he gets his spot this year. He has worked hard at it.

Funk-d-fied
08-31-2007, 09:27 AM
He's been there for 2 years already, last year he had a good showing in pre-season but was on the practice squad.

luvhoops34
08-31-2007, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
how'd you know that?

:D

rockdale80
08-31-2007, 03:01 PM
Well, he guided the team to a win over Rockdale his senior year, so how does that make your team look?

Im not sure what year he was when I was in HS, but I know he was the starting QB, and we drummed caldwell. 35-7. Talented athlete though, not always a class act, but he was ok. I think he matured a lot in college, and I wish him nothing but the best. He got a second chance and made the most of it. Kudos to him.

CHS_CG
08-31-2007, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by rockdale80
Im not sure what year he was when I was in HS, but I know he was the starting QB, and we drummed caldwell. 35-7. Talented athlete though, not always a class act, but he was ok. I think he matured a lot in college, and I wish him nothing but the best. He got a second chance and made the most of it. Kudos to him.

He was overrated as a QB but once he got into college he got in shape.. and wasnt so overrated.

big daddy russ
08-31-2007, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by rockdale80
I have a lot of respect for the people who take advantage of second chances. I'm with you on the kudos.