PDA

View Full Version : Bryan Adams coach arrested...

JR2004
08-30-2007, 07:22 PM
http://cbs11tv.com/local/local_story_242174617.html

Police: Dallas Coach Hit Wife With Cinder Block

Clif Caldwell
Reporting

<<(CBS 11 News) DALLAS A local high school football coach has been arrested for aggravated assault, a second degree felony.

Mike Smiddy has been the head football coach and athletic director at Bryan Adams High School in Dallas for the past eight years.

According to the police, the 36-year-old coach hit his 48-year-old wife, Teena, in the forehead with a cinder block.

Officials at the hospital said that the victim's wound was so large that her skull could be seen.>>

I had to look this up to believe it after I got a call a few minutes ago from a coaching friend of mine. This guy needs to get beat senseless for this REPEATEDLY once he gets sent to prison.

JHS_c/o_06'
08-30-2007, 08:44 PM
i know this is a very bad thing, and i'm not condoning it in any form or fashion.....but that headline was absolutely hilarious.

Bull19
08-30-2007, 08:45 PM
Originally posted by JHS_c/o_06'
i know this is a very bad thing, and i'm not condoning it in any form or fashion.....but that headline was absolutely hilarious.

ive never know somebody to hit another person with something that weighs 25 pounds or so....must be a pretty big guy

burnet44
08-30-2007, 08:50 PM
stupid guy

Snyder_TigerFan
08-30-2007, 08:55 PM
Originally posted by JHS_c/o_06'

I don't see the humor. What kind of idiot does something like that? Roid rage?

Originally posted by JR2004

I had to look this up to believe it after I got a call a few minutes ago from a coaching friend of mine. This guy needs to get beat senseless for this REPEATEDLY once he gets sent to prison.

I agree.

zebrablue2
08-30-2007, 08:58 PM
Originally posted by Snyder_TigerFan

I agree.

agree and agree.

wookinpanub
08-30-2007, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by Snyder_TigerFan

I agree.

Aw - oh - you implied the word "steroid."

Do I smell a ROM?

Snyder_TigerFan
08-30-2007, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by wookinpanub
Aw - oh - you implied the word "steroid."

Do I smell a ROM?

:rolleyes: Do you speak from experience

DDBooger
08-30-2007, 09:16 PM
i have to admit, just hitting anyone with a damn cinder block is so off the wall its funny! but this particular incident is sickening!

LH Panther Mom
08-30-2007, 09:20 PM
:mad: :mad: What a load of crap!

JHS_c/o_06'
08-31-2007, 01:36 AM
Originally posted by DDBooger
i have to admit, just hitting anyone with a damn cinder block is so off the wall its funny! but this particular incident is sickening!

my thoughts exactly......not cool....just the headline was funny.

burnet44
08-31-2007, 10:57 AM
any more news here?

Maroon87
08-31-2007, 01:32 PM
I thought the title said Bryan Adams was arrested. I had visions of him signing "Summer of '69" in a drunk tank.:doh:

JR2004
08-31-2007, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by burnet44
any more news here?

They said last night on the news that he had taken his wife's cell phone and car keys I believe and left her at the house for 3 hours with no way to call for help. I believe when she finally came around she stumbled out of the house and found a neighbor that drove her to the hospital.

They also said the next morning that he went around the neighborhood looking for his wife as though nothing had happened and was wondering where she was at. This dude is one screwed up human being.