PDA

View Full Version : Wharton Vs. Barbers Hill

RBARKER
08-30-2007, 03:32 PM
Hello all of my old 3Adownlow buddies:D

I haven't been on here in ages it seems since BH moved up to 4A! BH still has three 3A teams that we are playing though Wharton, Jasper then Bellville , so we will see how we do. Last year BH went 10-0 in 4A and won the district title, but then lost a hearbreaker in the first round.

Anywho! thought I would throw this game up to see who you think might win. BH is down this year (Rebuilding) after losing a great senior class while I hear Whaton is returing a ton and is ready to make some noise!!! I think this is going to be a very close contest to be played in Pearland on Saturday exspecially with Wharton looking for pay back from last years 23-6 lose to BH. I have to pick the Eagles, but it won't be easy.

BH 21
Wharton 17

tigerpride_08
08-30-2007, 08:14 PM
it can go either way honestly...i guess it depends on who had a better week of practice...

carter08
08-30-2007, 08:38 PM
i wanted to go to this game, but my friend got a beach house for the weekend, so i'm gonna have to go chill with her down at Surfside.

fireman1
08-30-2007, 08:54 PM
well Carter while the Tigers and the Eagles are playing on the field maybe you will be playing on the field also ;) haha but I want to watch this game also I prolly make the trip with some buds. Its gonna be a good game and hopefully the tigers will outplay and beat BH

FormerBellvilleBrahma
08-30-2007, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by RBARKER
Hello all of my old 3Adownlow buddies:D

Will yall make the long trip to Bellville?