PDA

View Full Version : Well that Stable Full of Running Backs......

PPHSfan
12-14-2002, 08:43 PM
....that Me and 66 talked about, is really starting to show up for Everman. Whew, maybe that Forney defense is even better than we thought.

sinton66
12-14-2002, 08:53 PM
Guess Burnet spent too much energy watching the stable, Benton is eating them alive!

sinfan75
12-14-2002, 09:03 PM
I thought Burnets D could keep the game fairly close.Harrell's had a great game recieving.Awesome football team.

big daddy russ
12-14-2002, 09:04 PM
My gosh, those RB's suck, don't they? I can't believe any coach in his right mind would put them on the field. wink wink wink

big daddy russ
12-14-2002, 09:07 PM
Everyone, I am just kidding about that last post.
Anyways, in a non-3A-related story G-P didn't do so well against Brenham. They lost badly.

sinton66
12-14-2002, 09:14 PM
It's a very bad mistake to rely on big plays against Everman. Those 10,11, and 12 play drives will wear a defense completely out. To beat Everman, you have to be able to put on long drives and give your D a chance to rest, especially if you're playing people both ways. Congratulations to the Everman Bulldogs, State Champs x2.

Old Dog
12-15-2002, 01:19 AM
Congrats Everman....your game tonight was a clinic, just plain smash mouth football. On top of hard nosed football, you were very classy at all times. You demonstrated solid fundamental discipline and technique. Your community should be more proud of you than ever and I know they are.

We hope and pray for the young man who was injured. It's very hard to see something like that take place.

We very proud of our own Bulldogs too. Their 14 wins stands as the best very for a Burnet team. This should give them lots to shoot for in 2003 and for some strange reason, I think those purple and gold Bulldogs will be on the prowl again.