PDA

View Full Version : the new love of my life [nf]

thatsminty
08-29-2007, 01:22 PM
http://a902.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/62/l_54fdeaa30445d44fe31d10e7dd0d17ed.jpg

*swoon*:inlove:

pirate4state
08-29-2007, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by thatsminty
http://a902.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/62/l_54fdeaa30445d44fe31d10e7dd0d17ed.jpg

*swoon*:inlove:

look, he is already wearing a shirt with your name on it!!! :p :p :p

thatsminty
08-29-2007, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
look, he is already wearing a shirt with your name on it!!! :p :p :p HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA OH GOD OH GOD OMG THAT IS SOOO FUNNY AHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

wait wait give me five minutes, OH GOD ahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhah ahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahha

he reminds me of Cameron Frye.

pirate4state
08-29-2007, 01:31 PM
DUDE OMG YES!!!!

You hit me. Look don't make me participate in your stupid crap if you don't like the way I do it. You make me get out of bed, you make me come over here. You make me make a phony phone call to Edward Rooney? The man could squash me into oblivion. And-and-and then, and then, you deliberately hurt my feelings.

:D

thatsminty
08-29-2007, 01:32 PM
DUDE OMG YES!!!!

You hit me. Look don't make me participate in your stupid crap if you don't like the way I do it. You make me get out of bed, you make me come over here. You make me make a phony phone call to Edward Rooney? The man could squash me into oblivion. And-and-and then, and then, you deliberately hurt my feelings.

:D DUDE YES!
I told him if he doesnt come by and pick me up then he could find a new best friend.

his reply was, "you've been telling me that the moment we met"

I swear I'm in love.

pirate4state
08-29-2007, 01:34 PM
hee hee

a nice stretch limo

***great now all i can think about are Ferris Bueller quotes***

thatsminty
08-29-2007, 01:38 PM
hee hee

a nice stretch limo

***great now all i can think about are Ferris Bueller quotes***

the first time i met him he was wearing suspenders and checkered shoes.

:inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: