PDA

View Full Version : La Grange v Lockhart

Pudlugger
08-29-2007, 12:34 PM
4A Lockhart went 4-6 last season and 2-5 in D26 with some tough teams like Schertz Clemens, Canyon and New Braunfels. The Leps won the first of this two game series 14-12 in Lockhart. How will they play at home? The Leps have a seasoned defense with 7 starters back from a very good 2006 team so it will be up to a young offense to get some points on the board. I predict a good showing with the Leps winning by a td.

buff4life
08-29-2007, 01:02 PM
i don't think LaGrange with the loss of seniors and the suspension of others has enough depth to beat Lockhart, although it will be close...

18handicap
08-29-2007, 01:22 PM
Good luck to the Leps on Friday night.

Whatever the suspensions you mentioned are hopefully aren't serious and the Leps will be back at full strength soon.

Pudlugger
08-29-2007, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by buff4life
i don't think LaGrange with the loss of seniors and the suspension of others has enough depth to beat Lockhart, although it will be close...

The suspensions could hurt. I do not know the details or how many starters were involved and for how long they are to be suspended. I know that the sophomore group is considered one of the best in some years and hopefully some of these young guns will step up. I remember in 1999 the Leps were ranked next to last in preseason district rankings and went 11-0 before losing in the second round to eventual semi-finalist Robinson. We can always hope I guess.

buff4life
08-29-2007, 02:38 PM
Good Luck eitehr way, I'll be rooting for you every week except when you play giddings:D :D :D

LHS PRIDE
08-29-2007, 09:53 PM
La Grange will be missing 6 players for 2 games and 1 player for 3 games, for violating school rules. Another 3 players due to injuries. All Seniors and all Starters. You take away 10 Seniors and starters from any team and that team will struggle. This is a reminder to all the athletes out there - think before you do something stupid, it will not only hurt you but what about your teammates that you let down. Coach Walker knows how to handle this situation and he will have a game plan for Lockhart. Good Luck LEPS, we will be supporting you.

DIFFERENT TEAM
SAME DREAM
STATE CHAMPS

Pudlugger
08-29-2007, 10:42 PM
With !0 starters out it will be uphill for the Leps. Hope Coach has a plan B.:(

KL3
08-29-2007, 10:57 PM
Originally posted by Pudlugger
I know that the sophomore group is considered one of the best in some years

And the Bellville sophomores beat them pretty bad last year in their freshman season. Bellville also blew out the Sealy freshman who are considered one of their best classes in years and who finished with only 2 losses I think.

LHS PRIDE
08-31-2007, 10:37 AM
You really did not see the true La Grange Freshmen team last year, as 9 Freshmen were moved up to JV when district started.

Darren
08-31-2007, 03:04 PM
Give them Hell La Grange.

LG by 3.

zebrablue2
08-31-2007, 04:58 PM
good luck to the leps.

Pudlugger
08-31-2007, 09:01 PM
Game canceled due to lightening.:(