PDA

View Full Version : Drunk Neighbors (nf)

Bull19
08-28-2007, 11:26 PM
i wish they would shut the hell up so i can enjoy my movie im watching:mad:

luvhoops34
08-28-2007, 11:28 PM
LOL go join them, then you won't care.:D

Bull19
08-28-2007, 11:31 PM
Originally posted by luvhoops34
LOL go join them, then you won't care.:D

thats crosses my mind bout ever 15 sec but then i realize id have to stand up and walk to the door and open it and thats energy im not willing to use tonight,,,,tomm will be a diff story though...party at the Hall of Fame ....first beer of the year party with wade bowen

CHS_CG
08-29-2007, 09:40 AM
Originally posted by Bull19
thats crosses my mind bout ever 15 sec but then i realize id have to stand up and walk to the door and open it and thats energy im not willing to use tonight,,,,tomm will be a diff story though...party at the Hall of Fame ....first beer of the year party with wade bowen

Dude.. you live in College Station?

Bull19
08-29-2007, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
Dude.. you live in College Station?

maybe???:D

CHS_CG
08-29-2007, 11:36 AM
maybe???:D

You goin to Ag Kick off and Ziegfest this weekend too?

Bull19
08-29-2007, 01:13 PM
You goin to Ag Kick off and Ziegfest this weekend too?

haven't decided yet???? ziegfest isnt really doing it for me this year sp o dont kn ow if i wanna go yet....haven't decided if i wanna see football or ragweed fri yet....such a tough decision i dont know what to do :helpme:

CHS_CG
08-29-2007, 02:23 PM
haven't decided yet???? ziegfest isnt really doing it for me this year sp o dont kn ow if i wanna go yet....haven't decided if i wanna see football or ragweed fri yet....such a tough decision i dont know what to do :helpme:

As that Dierks Bently song says "RAGWEED'S ROCKIN ON THE RADIO"

I am for sure gunna be at both. Its been a while since I saw RRB so hes the main one I wanna go see. Ragweed AND Stoney Vs. football.

Bull19
08-29-2007, 03:04 PM
As that Dierks Bently song says "RAGWEED'S ROCKIN ON THE RADIO"

I am for sure gunna be at both. Its been a while since I saw RRB so hes the main one I wanna go see. Ragweed AND Stoney Vs. football.

whats also holding me back though is im going to the fayette county fair most likely too sat night to see wade and eli young

CHS_CG
08-29-2007, 03:25 PM
whats also holding me back though is im going to the fayette county fair most likely too sat night to see wade and eli young

Dude I just heard Kyle Park and Granger Smith will be at Harry's tonight.. we are having SO many things goin on in aggie land and its all TEXAS COUNTRY!