PDA

View Full Version : Tuloso Midway @ Ingleside

99IHSMustang
08-28-2007, 11:24 PM
I haven't seen Ingleside play this year so I don't know what to expect in this game. From the piece done on TM on KRISTV (http://www.kristv.com/Global/story.asp?S=6991139&nav=menu192_4) looks like those boys are ready to play. I am hoping with the senior leadership they have this year it actually turns out to ge a good game instead of a one sided affair. I believe that last year the score was 52-7.

Fal44
08-28-2007, 11:32 PM
Ingleside, in another huge win....

Ingleside Fan
08-29-2007, 06:34 AM
I will let you know how it goes! I will be on the chain gang. Best seat in the house.

GO BIG BLUE!

:D

99IHSMustang
08-29-2007, 06:47 AM
Originally posted by Ingleside Fan
I will let you know how it goes! I will be on the chain gang. Best seat in the house.

GO BIG BLUE!

:D

I will be there to watch the game as well.

3afan
08-29-2007, 07:31 AM
hope T-M gives Cove a better game that last year

99IHSMustang
08-29-2007, 08:39 AM
Originally posted by 3afan
hope T-M gives Cove a better game that last year

Wasn't the score to that game like 35-0 midway through the second QTR?

pirate4state
08-29-2007, 08:50 AM
TM is TM :p

Ingleside by at least 17

99IHSMustang
08-31-2007, 10:00 AM
Taken from the Corpus Christi Caller times

TULOSO-MIDWAY AT INGLESIDE

2006 Records: T-M 1-9, Ingleside 12-2

Last Year: Ingleside, 52-7

T-M: The Warriors have reason to be optimistic with the return of 18 total starters eight on offense and 10 on defense. QB David Alvarez is back for his second varsity season and has an experienced line in front of him. Robert Hodges is back after leading 31-4A with seven sacks and will be playing alongside fellow end Ray Sanchez, who earned second-team all-district honors.

Ingleside: A year after winning their first district title since 1995, the Mustangs return with seven starters on both sides of the ball. QB Josh Coffield leads the way on offense and will be handing off to Aransas Pass transfer Green Hill. As many as four players will be starting both ways, including RB/LB Jeff Techur, who made 157 tackles last season despite missing several games with an injury.

"Zero Week Capsules", Javier Becerra, http://www.caller.com/news/2007/aug/31/zero-week-capsules/

big daddy russ
08-31-2007, 01:18 PM
Hey 99, Ingleside Fan... let me know how the boys looked tonight when you get home. I'd like to know where they stand. I'm expecting really big things from Techur, Coffield, and Hill this year. Hill's been an absolute stud since his days in pee wee... can't wait to see what he brings to the table as a senior.

Ingleside Fan
08-31-2007, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
Hey 99, Ingleside Fan... let me know how the boys looked tonight when you get home. I'd like to know where they stand. I'm expecting really big things from Techur, Coffield, and Hill this year. Hill's been an absolute stud since his days in pee wee... can't wait to see what he brings to the table as a senior.

Sure will. Hill has a injury he has been nursing. Coffield, Techur, Rodriguez and the rest of the boys will pick it up tonight. Look for good things on the defensive side.