PDA

View Full Version : My governmenrt professor is crazy.

carter08
08-27-2007, 02:38 PM
He walks in the room today and asks for a tranquilizer gun. Turns to the class and says if he had a shotgun he'd kill us all. Then he says he wishes he could transport around the world, so he could go to Mt. Rushmore and die. Then he says he dropped out of high school in 10th grade because the KKK were everywhere and he was tired of being in remedial classes coloring stuff.

It was great.

b_smith07
08-27-2007, 02:41 PM
I'm guessing you have Mr. Park, right? If so you'll really start to like his class, as odd as that sounds. lol His class is really pretty easy.

carter08
08-27-2007, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by b_smith07
I'm guessing you have Mr. Park, right? If so you'll really start to like his class, as odd as that sounds. lol His class is really pretty easy.

it sounds easy. he sounds crazy. but crazy in a funny way and stuff.

b_smith07
08-27-2007, 02:48 PM
oh yeah, the guy is hilarious once you come to like his humor....just make sure you stay on top of his disgraphia (sp?) he'll write stuff like its on the other side of glass...lol

mac77
08-27-2007, 07:22 PM
You better enjoy your MWF holiday, cause my TTH Eco class is gonna whip your A$$. Mark my words, Carter.

ASUFrisbeeStud
08-27-2007, 07:36 PM
Originally posted by mac77
You better enjoy your MWF holiday, cause my TTH Eco class is gonna whip your A$$. Mark my words, Carter.

Haha that's not saying much

charlesrixey
08-27-2007, 07:49 PM
wow, didn't realize there were enough people on here from columbia to chat about the specific classes!

carter08
08-27-2007, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by mac77

Oh, I'm ready. I know everyone else will get "What does economy mean" and I'll get questions like "Name all economic systems used in pre-colonial america" or something.

LH Panther Mom
08-27-2007, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by carter08
Oh, I'm ready. I know everyone else will get "What does economy mean" and I'll get questions like "Name all economic systems used in pre-colonial america" or something. Sounds like he's prepared for you. :D