Dogman_1969
08-27-2007, 01:32 PM
Hey dude clean out your inbox.......

Dogman_1969
08-28-2007, 09:10 AM
ttt

rockdale80
08-28-2007, 09:28 AM
How is that boy of yours doing? How many sophs are on varisty this year? Did he make it? Hope all is well back in the rock.

Johnny Utah
08-28-2007, 09:53 AM
I am going to right now!! How is everything in Milam County???

Dogman_1969
08-28-2007, 10:18 AM
The team looks good so far. So far we have about 8 soph's that have played in the first two scrimmages. We have about 17 seniors (I think 17) and 11 or 12 juniors with a couple more getting some reps with in the scrimmages. The guys are working hard and are excited about the upcoming season.

My son is on the varsity this year and is competing for playing time on both sides of the ball so I'm proud of his efforts as well as the efforts of the rest of the team.

I'm making a effort to be more of a reader of the posts about the Tigers this year and try not to let my emotions guide my typing fingers when I post. And it's tough.........

Good luck to all of the young men who will put on a uniform this week and compete.

Dogman........

rockdale80
08-28-2007, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by Dogman_1969
The team looks good so far. So far we have about 8 soph's that have played in the first two scrimmages. We have about 17 seniors (I think 17) and 11 or 12 juniors with a couple more getting some reps with in the scrimmages. The guys are working hard and are excited about the upcoming season.

My son is on the varsity this year and is competing for playing time on both sides of the ball so I'm proud of his efforts as well as the efforts of the rest of the team.

I'm making a effort to be more of a reader of the posts about the Tigers this year and try not to let my emotions guide my typing fingers when I post. And it's tough.........

Good luck to all of the young men who will put on a uniform this week and compete.

Dogman........

Nothing wrong with being a proud father. Heck he isnt even my kid and I am proud of him. Making varsity as a sophmore might make the team sound thin to some, but I look at it as an accomplishment. Keep us informed and I dont mind if you give the fathers perspective. I would expect nothing less.

Johnny Utah
08-28-2007, 10:55 AM
Well said Rockdale80. Go Tigers!!