PDA

View Full Version : Ranger Mom

pirate4state
08-27-2007, 10:38 AM
Anyone seen or heard from her since Saturday afternoon??? :( I miss my SD Sista!!! :weeping:

Ranger Mom
08-27-2007, 11:40 AM
I'm here!!

When I woke up yesterday morning, my computer was SICK....it has to go to the Dr.

So....I wasn't able to get on at all. Last night I stole back an old computer that my son took, so I MAY be able to get on with it.

I get to to work today and lo and behold, our internet is down. After 1.5 hours on the phone with AT&T they decided they couldn't do it remotely, so they set me up with a technician...tomorrow!!:(

I remembered I could get on dialup through the fax line and made the mistake of letting the others know....SO...they all had to come back here and check their mail!!

I just NOW got to get on myself!!!

crzyjournalist03
08-27-2007, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I'm here!!

When I woke up yesterday morning, my computer was SICK....it has to go to the Dr.

So....I wasn't able to get on at all. Last night I stole back an old computer that my son took, so I MAY be able to get on with it.

I get to to work today and lo and behold, our internet is down. After 1.5 hours on the phone with AT&T they decided they couldn't do it remotely, so they set me up with a technician...tomorrow!!:(

I remembered I could get on dialup through the fax line and made the mistake of letting the others know....SO...they all had to come back here and check their mail!!

yucky...so how long will you be able to stay on?

AP Panther Fan
08-27-2007, 11:50 AM
Speaking of computer problems, we have a new firewall at work.:mad:

I can't get to the 4a site, the new 3a site, heck, I can't even get the Chamber of Commerce website.:foul:

Now I have to beg someone to unblock them and try to justify it. :doh: Amazing that I can even get the downlow.

pirate4state
08-27-2007, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I'm here!!

:(